Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Beyond Words...part 8 pg 17(last)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

yashasvi57

yashasvi57

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Beyond words...
Prologue
Arnav came up to his room and made himself comfortable on a chair near a table. The table was adjacent to a wall which was covered with photographs of Khushi, In some she smiled with him beside her, in some she pouted on him, in some she showed off her saree and in some she was kissing Arnav on his cheek. He let out a deep sigh looking at a thick book covered a bit in dust and its pages yellow because of the time. To lovingly took it in his hand and rubbed off the dust. On it were inscribed the words "Beyond words..."
He opened the first page and started reading it. He had read it millions of times but still never did he get tired reading it. Infact, it had become of his daily routines. After what seemed like an entire lifetime, he glanced at the watch and realized that it already two in the night. He decided to sleep in order to get up early for the office the next day. He laid down on his side of the bed and ran his hand on the other side-her side.He kept "Beyond words" next to him.  He closed his eye-lids.
He visualized her-laughing at him, crying for him, teasing him, fighting with him and then leaving him...He snapped opened his eyes. Tears swelled his eyes.
"Khushi..."was all that he could manage with the lump in his throat. He decided to fight his inner demons that constantly reminded him of her and closed his eyes again. He didnot know when sleep claimed him.

Khushi was siting in her room, sipping tea. she opened a drawer next to her and fetched a stack of letters from inside, tied up together with a string. She carefully removed the string and took out the last letter from the pile. She had read it millions of times but still never did she get tired reading it. The letter read:
"Khushi,
Its been 4 years Khushi, I have written to you without a reply. And now I have even stopped anticipating it.
The reason it hurts so much to be away from you is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and they always will be. Maybe we have lived a thousand births before this and in each life we have found each other. And maybe we have been forced apart everytime.
When I look at you I see your beauty and grace and I have known that they have grown stronger with every life you have lived. And I have spent every life looking for you. Not for somebody like you, but you.
But fate always forces us to bid goodbye for a reason which none of us understands. I just want to tell you that everything will work out for us, if not sooner then lately. And I promise to do all I can to make sure it does. I know I would be wrong if I tell you to trust me again, but my heart requests you once again to trust me and return. Please khushi, please. My life depends on you.
Your love,
Arnav."
Khushi wiped away tears from her eyes but they refused to stop. She held the letter towards her heart and whispered "I Love you Arnav..I do."Khushi kept the letters safely back inside and positioned herself to sleep. She didnot know when sleep claimed her.

Part-1 scroll down..

Part-2 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=4

Part-3 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=6

Part-4 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=8&#56905029

Part-5 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=9&#57050582

Part-6 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=12

Part-7 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=15&#57515245

Part-8 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2954632&TPN=17

Whats that keeping them apart even when they love each other.? What was the book Arnav was reading? Will they ever come together?
Give your comments guys! Tell me whether to continue or not. I have written this even though my other FF "Rightfully Yours" has not been completed. But I got this idea and couldnt stop myself from writing it.

Edited by yashasvi57 - 27 May 2012 at 4:17am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimkk10ruku25gurukhushPraniiiiPrincessDsval000kria1996serina087random94day_lilyArchu61BadtameeeznIhArIkApallavisarkarGlimmervikadesigirlsaiqa4evaDarkDovevirmanforeverpurpleloveRandomGirlcrazy4ArnavSRsaomomDevika.sowmyadharinimeenalumashonagudiaAnupamaJY-zozo-PepsiGirl101--Yashi--summaiyasayeddumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi SS: Beyond Words...part 8 pg 17(last)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sowmyadharini

IF-Dazzler

sowmyadharini

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
nice continue..Smile

Edited by sowmyadharini - 29 April 2012 at 1:38am

barunxoxo

barunxoxo

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
prologue's good..continueApprove

aishaazam11

Goldie

aishaazam11

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hey...sweety tell me one thing arenyou dying english literatureOMG youre perfect on writing...have you planned to be a writer continue or i ll die but dont ever forget to continue...rightfully yours

yashasvi57

yashasvi57

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishaazam11

hey...sweety tell me one thing arenyou dying english literatureOMG youre perfect on writing...have you planned to be a writer continue or i ll die but dont ever forget to continue...rightfully yours

Thank you so much dear! I am more than happy with your comments! Such comments motivate me to write more and more!Big smile

yashasvi57

yashasvi57

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Part-1
"Arnavvv..." Khushi woke up with a start and found her eyes moist. She dreamt about him, again. A glance at the clock made her realize it was 6 in the morning. She freshened up and made tea for herself. Siting down on the dining table with her diary in  her hand, she penned down something. She wrote:

"Just a dream!"
Startled with a touch,
I turned around to find him,
His patent smirk resting on his lips,
which surprised me too much.

He looked hotter than ever
With his hands across his chest
I looked deep into his eyes
Hoping the moment would end never.

I stepped further and so did he
My body tensed and so dis his
The next moment I found
his mascular arms embracing me.

I wish I could stay there
throughtout my life
feeling the protection of his arms
destroying all fear.

But alas! It was just a dream
too difficult to be reality
coz he was fictitious
much to my heart's grim.

She closed her diary then and got up to got to her shop for her work. She had settled in Lucknow in a small house where she lived with another girl Mannat, who was now like her sister. Both the girls knew everything about each other's lives. When Khushi left RM, she came to Lucknow and met her. She had been abandoned by her in-laws and hence she was living alone, trying to recover herself. Khushi thought she also would be able to her own wounds living with someone like mannat. Hence they stayed together. khushi had lately opened her own sweet shop which was now famous all over Lucknow. Mannat worked at an office as a PA. They earned sufficiently to satisfy their needs.
Mannat came out of her room stretching herself when she recieved a warm morning greeting from khushi, who was now ready to go to her shop.
"Your breakfast's ready dear, Freshen up and have it. I am leaving for the shop. Take care. See you in the evening." Khushi said.
"Khushi, I wonder what would I be without you!By the way I have a holiday today, so i might join you at the shop in sometime." Mannat exclaimed!
After Khushi left, Mannat saw her diary on the table. Though they shared everything, one thing Khushi never shared was her diary. Today, was the only day when she had forgotten it on the table. Mannat got a chance to sneak in. She knew deep down her heart that it would be highly unfair but she wanted to know what Khushi had it in her heart. She was sure of one thing, though khushi sounded happy and chirpy all the time, there was something that was killing her inside.
She started reading her diary and was lost in tears at the end of it. She never knew Khushi still loved Arnav, Khushi always told her that she hated him and had no more feelings left inside her for him. Mannat resolved to get them back togther.

Arnav was wide awake at seven even though he slept so late. He was greeted by his sister Anjali with his morning tea. Both the siblings could sympathise with each other. They both had lost their loved ones. One because of his own fault and the other for no fault of hers. Shyam had been punished by lifetime imprisonment and she had been punished with a miscarriage. Anjali and Arnav, they were only there for each other now. Not that the other members at RM had gone away, not nobody understood their pain. Occassionally, their members would try and console them or say a few words of sympathy but it was all out of duty not because they actually cared.
"Good morning, chote" Anjali said, forcing a smile.
"Morning di" He didnt even manage to fake a smile.
Anjali saw "beyond words" beside him and she understood what made arnav's eyes swell. He hadnt slept properly last night she guessed. He was lost in her thoughts. Since Khushi had left him, he had forgotten to smile, to laugh, to love. He had forgotten how to get angry also, ironically. He would get up, go to office, finish work come back and sleep. No interaction with anyone. He didnt live life anymore, he just dragged it just in the hope that one day she'll return.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123vasu20mishimhoneyboney1kk10eshalubahgurukhushcutiesmilemanisgudiya74ruku25lilyattitudeBadtameeezarshisangelTRND86hari93sval000zuaireahthe_breezekria1996os112801day_lilyArchu61serina087nIhArIkApallavisarkarvrinda725ArilipGlimmerDarkDoveAshavisaiqa4evavirmanforeverpurpleloveMoksha51vikadesigirlcrazy4ArnavSRsaomomshonagudiameenalumarupzloveupriasweetPepsiGirl101--Yashi--balsimransobtiAnupamaJYfrenzyy-zozo-dumas

sval000

sval000

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
good one.. please continue...

kria1996

kria1996

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
amazing!
do continue!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Inked

Post Reply New Post