Illusions 001 - Fri, April 27, 2012 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
omg this was just AWESOME! I just LOVED IT!!! Your analysis of every scene and all is just TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! im going to be eagerly waiting for this everyday!!!! Thanks soo much for the efffort! I really appreciate it!! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by luv.u.zindagi

omg this was just AWESOME! I just LOVED IT!!! Your analysis of every scene and all is just TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! im going to be eagerly waiting for this everyday!!!! Thanks soo much for the efffort! I really appreciate it!! πŸ˜Š

Heya,
Thank youuu for the comment! Means a lot to me :)
I'm so happy you liked the way I saw things! I'll try my best to post soon after each episode!

Looking forward to hearing from you again :)
Pls continue and pm me. I love analyses and symbolisms and you're doing a great job. I love the way you derive in-depth meaning from even the simplest of things. My favorites are the symbolism with boxes and the connection of virika and virman with each other.Edited by Athira_Lalmon - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Athira_Lalmon

Pls continue and pm me. I love analyses and symbolisms and you're doing a great job. Really good screenshots.

Heya,
I shall surely continue and PM you as well :)
I'm so happy you liked the pics and the way I saw things!
Originally posted by Keenal

Nicely doneπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you for reading this and the lovely comment πŸ˜Š

really loved it...so beautifully narrated

This post is simply amazing. The little thing you've pointed out...mindblowing! So much one can think of, which of course we overlook..but come to think of it, SO much symbolism in every little scene! Really liked the post, hope to see more of these 😳 
Originally posted by angelofillusion

Morning Revathi :)
Awww, you are so kind with your words! You are definitely my inspiration for this and you know that too! I am just so happy that you liked the way I saw things and saw the episode. I hope EHMMBH will continue to give me such great episodes to analyze and write about :)

& needless to say, I'd love to hear your p.o.v. for the analysis too b/c once we see something a certain way and someone points it out to us, we may see things differently too. So yeh, sometimes you may see things I miss! 

Thanks a lottt for the warm welcome. At one point, I was scared this idea was a flop :P Well, if nobody, I'll def be writing for you :) β€οΈ

Your words will never be a flop dearie and I have told you that all the time. You don't how happy I'm to see you back in action and writing for me.  I will be stalking all your post and you know that...😊
This analysis is just mindblowing..!!!luvd it..!!i really like the ''virat standing outside her room and her life'' part...!!now onwards waiting for your reviews on the future episodes too...plz pm me also.. :)))
Wow...this was simply great dear!!
The best review ive ever read!!
plzz do pm me...weneva u make a post again!!
THis post actually opened my eyes!!
Shud try to watch d epi from different perspective..tho i doubt il b able 2 notice these thngs!!:P:P
Kip d good work !!
N thank u so much 4 dis great analysis!!:))