Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
just because anandi saved his life.do u really think is it very easy to save the life and keep ur life in dangerous.jub jagya zinda hi naa hi hota to kahaan ki doosri shaadi aur kahaan ka doctor banna aur kahaan gauri uske life mein aati .anandi agar samay pur nahi pahunchti to ab tuk jagya handi capped ho chuka hota aur usse bhik aur mang waaya jaata.btw agar use child marriage se problem thi to to use bachhpann se honi chahiye .jub poora buchhpaan nikal gaya jo ki sabse naajuk awastha hoti hai usme koi problem nahi hui to bade hoke kya faltu ki nautanki karne laga ki mujhe child marriage se problem hai. Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

just because anandi saved his life.do u think it is really very easy to save the life and keep ur life in dangerous.jub jagya zinda hi naa hi hota to kahaan ki doosri shaadi aur kahaan ka doctor banna aur kahaan gauri uske life mein aati .anandi agar samay pur nahi pahunchti to ab tuk jagya handi capped ho chuka hota aur usse bhik aur mang waaya jaata.btw agar use child marriage se problem thi to to use bachhpann se honi chahiye .jub poora buchhpaan nikal gaya jo ki sabse naajuk awastha hoti hai usme koi problem nahi hui to bade hoke kya faltu ki nautanki karne laga ki mujhe child marriage se problem hai.

No one is denying all that Surabhi ji but you are missing the pointπŸ˜† Is that a reason to stick in an unhappy marriage? In fact that is unfair to Anandi only! Why should she live with a man who doesnt love her? And why should he have objected in childhood? Do children understand the true meaning and committment of marriage at that age that they are able to understand what they have just stepped into? Why will they resist then?
surabhi01 thumbnail
btw jagya ko child marriage se koi problem nahi thi jub tuk woh gauri se nahi mila tha tub tuk use anandi se bhi koi problem nahi thi.aur ek 15 16 saal ke ladke mein itni akal hoti hai ki woh marriage ka matlab samajh sake.jagya ka hai hi character dheela
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

btw jagya ko child marriage se koi problem nahi thi jub tuk woh gauri se nahi mila tha tub tuk use anandi se bhi koi problem nahi thi.aur ek 15 16 saal ke ladke mein itni akal hoti hai ki woh marriage ka matlab samajh sake.jagya ka hai hi character dheela

I think it certainly portrays as though he is dheela. He was in his traditional setting and had not met any other woman so natural is his past infatuation with Anandi. But im not sure if he ever loved her. Once he met his love he realised about the child marriage. The whole problem is he handled it in a very demeaning and dhoka giving fashion which is what is wrong. I dont think even 15-16 is the right age. When the mind becomes matured at 18 when the person becomes adult at 18 is when the meaning of adult relations may be understood. No one is denying his dheela character though. He keeps swaying.
surabhi01 thumbnail
aisa nahi hai sanya 16 saal ke bacche sub samjhte hain yahaan tuk ki forum mein join karne ki age bhi 13 saal hoti hai.ut mein abhi khuchh din pehle ek coolbie bani hai uski umr abhi 16 saal ki hai pur woh sub samhjti hai ki kya galat hai kya sahi
disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

I am sorry.  I dont find anything wrong in what Jagya has done by asking his family for the share of the property.  I really dont.

I also dont understand why it needs to be considered blackmail.  Blackmail I feel is when you threaten to expose someone if they dont give you something.

I mean why cant it be a simple quid pro quo?  You want something, and I will give it to you if you give me back something in return.

Dont we all exchange favours once in a while?

Jagya has not asked for anandi's divorce.  Bhairon and dadisa wanted his signature on it.  In return for his signature, why should he not ask them for his share of the property?  They are the ones who want the divorce.

I would have done it in his place.  πŸ˜†

I am super amused by your defination of Black mail... are you in anyway ... connected to remote area chambal or bihar πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So you going by your logic... sorry...ur defination ... if a one says i will spare your life if you give me XXX.XX rupees ... this is simple exchange offer... where's the black mail in it.

Also, you pple are the one right who want sympathy and u all pray that GaGa couple should be left alone by the Singhs ... now when the singhs are giving them peace... why are they making such a big fuss about it ...i want money and all ...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

But would the Singhs have acknowledged their mistake in that case of performing the child marriage? Would they have set him free without anger knowing that it was their mistake in the first place? I mean when Jogia told Bhairav he wanted to marry Gauri what did he do? Immediately broke the hospital and all of its equipment and then disowned Jogia. Would he have done that still if Jogia had approached them before?

The Singhs have even in this case acknowledged the fault with bal vivah and have stopped the marriages of atleast a couple of girl brides just BCOZ they have seen how wrong it is.

The Singhs per say did not do any heinous crime as your tone keeps implying. All they did was - follow a prevalent custom. Bhairon himself probably was married off as a kid and he has a happy marriage with Sumitra till today. So Bhairon probably did not see any harm in it till his own daughter became a child widow and also an unwed mother. And ofcourse - Jagya's kartoot has really made them see how bad this practice can be in the current times when young boys go out for further studies and feel their own wives are dowdy by comparison to city girls.

If today - Bhairon had yet another young son or daughter - I bet you - There is no way Bhairon wud marry him/her off.

Edited by hooked - 11 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am super amused by your defination of Black mail... are you in anyway ... connected to remote area chambal or bihar πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So you going by your logic... sorry...ur defination ... if a one says i will spare your life if you give me XXX.XX rupees ... this is simple exchange offer... where's the black mail in it.

Also, you pple are the one right who want sympathy and u all pray that GaGa couple should be left alone by the Singhs ... now when the singhs are giving them peace... why are they making such a big fuss about it ...i want money and all ...

Well put ! 
See the thing is - Gauri wants the signature ofcourse as she wants the "respectability". But she wants the Haveli property more than she ever wanted Jagya.
Had she wanted just a legal "wife" tag, she'd have come here with a big beautiful gift for Anandi for setting Jagya free and letting her own status become legal. 

Gauri is now - super scared that one Anandi leaves - J might have no link to any of the free funds she has become used to living off. Now - there's no Bade Papa, no Shivani and soon there will be no Anandi. What is Gauri to do ? She has to egg on J to ask for the money and be rid of Bhairon once and for all.

And I bet - G's mom gave her this idea too !😑
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

<font color="#0000ff">The Singhs have even in this case acknowledged the fault with bal vivah and have stopped the marriages of atleast a couple of girl brides just BCOZ they have seen how wrong it is.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">
</font>
The Singhs per say did not do any heinous crime as your tone keeps implying. All they did was - follow a prevalent custom. Bhairon himself probably was married off as a kid and he has a happy marriage with Sumitra till today. So Bhairon probably did not see any harm in it till his own daughter became a child widow and also an unwed mother. And ofcourse - Jagya's kartoot has really made them see how bad this practice can be in the current times when young boys go out for further studies and feel their own wives are dowdy by comparison to city girls.

If today - Bhairon had yet another young son or daughter - I bet you - There is no way Bhairon wud marry him/her off.

hooked, the problem is tht doing prayashchit or correcting it mistakes done in past is sin as per new moral rules, but continuing mistakes and never realising ur own mistakes and keep blaming others r the REALITY of life and is appreciable πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: hooked

The Singhs have even in this case acknowledged the fault with bal vivah and have stopped the marriages of atleast a couple of girl brides just BCOZ they have seen how wrong it is.

OK...but my qustion is - WOULD they have reacted to Jogia in the same way? Would they have still broken relations with him?