Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

--------
--------------------------------------------------

Go on..! Gape at the banner. I know I did Blushing It's the best no? After all, twips (Ashu) [midnight.blue] made it. Thanks hun HugHeart No one would have done a better job. You all see why I was delaying posting up the new thread now? I was waiting for this Embarrassed And also was going to make this vm on this amazing song I found. But my laptop problem... I can not. Maybe sometime in future if we have Season 3 LOL 
----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Fellas! Here I am with Season 2 of Ishq Junoon Dewaangi! Yea Yea... I know I made you all wait for a long time! *ahem ahem* Not My fault Stern Smile I blame you readers for it...! LOL You guys didn't give me the likes and comments and so I didn't post anything. I say fair enough Cool Before I get back to angry mood- let's begin. 

So *ahem* here comes my speech. You Have To Listen/Read it. My Command! Evil Smile

My name is Khushi(Who doesn't know that? Stern Smile) Ok back to speech... No! Not Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!! DO NOT call me her! Angry Let us both be different person. She can act and I can write. See, completely different occupation and situation. ROFL The journey began on October 5th 2011. It's not a year yet but it started out simple just like everyone else and along the way, this became the most popular FF on D3 forum(Or so I've been told by many. Since I do not read other FF's I wouldn't know TongueMade a handful of good friends as well along the way. I'd thank you all for reading but then you all bring in 'formality' rule so I'll say 'Continue reading OR ELSE 'Evil Smile 

Yea, many ups and down, but I survived them all with your support. You guys are too sweet. Hug But also a bit irritating when you all refuse to like and comment Tongue Ok fine, I know exam times were going on and you had other responsibilities... But still, after back to back notes... month after another... the status remains the same and that's when I get pissed off. Embarrassed (Side note: Do nothing that makes me even slightly mad, or else everone will have to suffer and then they'll run after you only LOL).

I guess this is enough, right? In conclusion, continue reading this FanFic and continue loving it like you lovely people alway have. Hug I may not know everyone's name but I do appreciate the time you take out to read this. With this new season, I bring you many new twistssweet fightscute innocent romance and much more! After all, it is all about Love, Madness and Passion!! 

Love, Passion, Madness

How can one handle all?

Three strong feelings

At once?

Love for each other

Passion to dance forever

The madness that shapes their live.

Is it possible?

Once fell in love

Met again... but the distance remains

Will they trust to love each other

All over again?

Season 1 took 4 threads. How many will Season 2 take? Tongue I'm continuing the count as 5 as it is a continuation from where Season 1 ended. With Season 2, there will be no more jumping from past to present unless absolutely needed. Like I have nothing in mind at the moment that requires me to take you all into past. But if along the way, I do get some idea that adds fire to the fuel, then I won't hesitate to put it in. Embarrassed

Scroll down all the way to Post 4 and that's a must! Evil Smile

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 01 July 2012 at 9:00am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15irulemeKriyaanshhbhargavikravianu-arshatinad3loverkriyansh22AKSHATA3110pulu1995siliya21singhkhusbooroshnithedivaEyesfriendlylover_kriyansh...Pwinch3ss...senoritashwetacherry_arsha-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanivaishukarthikaShweta-kriyansh-Snehaa-joshyalbinaAlBznebuswa-ronCHOCOLATEKRIYANirju99_Monu_*mystic.moon*medha16puja_arsha--aimy--anniemathiaskrTyler_DurdenMirageSwaronsukanyaasujana9Sree...rIDhid3roxsapnaarshayogini64..nams..shaffy_arshabasket_101kvarshaKrishnaluv94sweetydiyafrienanjali22CookieliciousBorn2Dancekuhu_Arshacrazyskysun-naaaaaaaaaFlame.Of.RoseSuku_SwaRon..DamonCrazy..luv_arshalovely7010Zehnaseeb.The007Shivani-Directioner--Hudi-..KR..-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#5 Ishq Junoon Deewangi Chapters 1-4." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

--------

I N X .
**Page numbers are hyper-linked and they will be added as updates come**
Season 1 (Chapters 1-22+Epilogue)
Thread 1 (Chapters 1-13)
Thread 2 (Chapters 14-18)
Thread 3 (Chapters 19-22)
Thread 4 (Epilogue)

Character Sketch Page 43
S2 Intro - Page 9
S2 Prologue - Page 28
S2 Chapter 1- Page 50
S2 Chapter 2-Page 75
Important pm note - Page 81
S2 Chapter 3- Page 91
S2 Chapter 4- Page 110
Teaser- Page 140

Thread 6

Scroll down for process of Pmz. 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 01 July 2012 at 8:32am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15KriyaanshhAKSHATA3110pulu1995...Pwinch3ss...star94Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-Dishali_JainJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethani-CheekuBeetch-nebujoshyalbinaAlBzswa-ronShweta-kriyanshStolenKiss.puja_arshaanniemathiaskrTyler_Durden*mystic.moon*sapnaarsha---Shailu---sujana9Sree...yogini64shaffy_arshaKrishnaluv94kvarshasweetydiyafrienanjali22CookieliciousBorn2Dancesun-naaaaaaaaaFlame.Of.Roseluv_arshaZehnaseeb.The007Shivanikuhu_Arshalovely7010-Hudi-..KR..-Directioner-..DamonCrazy..Suku_SwaRonMahak Sinha-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

--------

:: Most Important ::

If you want to receive pmz on updates, YOU have to send buddy request to this id: 

--silvermist--

I still keep on receiving requests on this id. Please keep in mind that I DO NOT send out pmz on updates from this id. That is what the pm account is made for! If I still receive request on this account, I WILL delete it. Also, do not ask through a comment as I will not remember to add you. It's for the best that you add me. It's hard as it is to manage everything. Do understand. Then please do not complain that you didn't get a pm.  And if you send a request, don't just disappear after liking and commenting on few updates. Continue reading unless of course it's exam time. Then please do not complain that you didn't get a pm. 

As per my last note, I had deleted EVERYONE from the pm account and then asked everyone to resend request if they want to continue getting pms. 

ROFL You know what makes me laugh at myself? There were over 150 people in the pm account before I deleted. Now it's only around 65. Well, it also makes me sad that there only little above half that wish to continue reading!!

-Back Ground-

It will be for the best if you read from the beginning. That will help you understand everything. 

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyaanshhAKSHATA3110..ANVESHA..pulu1995...Pwinch3ss...Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-Dishali_JainJahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanijoshyalbinaAlBznebu-Snehaa-Shweta-kriyanshpuja_arshaTyler_DurdenMirageSwaronanniemathiaskr*mystic.moon*yogini64sujana9Sree...sapnaarsha---Shailu---shaffy_arshaKrishnaluv94sweetydiyafrienBorn2DanceCookieliciouscrazyskysun-naaaaaaaaakuhu_ArshaThe007Shivanilovely7010Zehnaseeb.luv_arsha-Directioner-..KR..-Hudi-Flame.Of.Rose..DamonCrazy..Mahak SinhaSuku_SwaRon-Ocean.eyes-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Writers Note: 

Sweet readers, welcome to Season 2 of Ishq Junoon Deewangi. Now, I'm not going to talk much today. Did my talking in MF thread LOL How nice to open new threads for both FF on same day!! Embarrassed All thanks to you readers for always supporting. Keep doing so and give me likes and comments and I promise to never let you all down. Now I will update this after May as today I'm updating Mines Forever and well, after that, I'm too tired to post anything else...! Tongue

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15KriyaanshhAKSHATA3110..ANVESHA.....Pwinch3ss...Eyesfriendly-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASShweta-kriyansh-Snehaa-nebumedha16puja_arshaNirju99Tyler_DurdenekiholoMirageSwaronanniemathiaskr*mystic.moon*kvarshaKrishnaluv94yogini64Sree...sujana9sapnaarsha---Shailu---sweetydiyafrienshaffy_arshaluv_arshakuhu_Arsha-Directioner-CookieliciousBorn2Dance-Hudi-Zehnaseeb...KR..The007Shivanilovely7010Flame.Of.Rosesun-naaaaaaaaaSuku_SwaRon..DamonCrazy..-Ocean.eyes-aishu3003

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Reserving for someone Embarrassed 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahnavi_KRASDishali_Jainanniemathiaskr*mystic.moon*sujana9sapnaarsha

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Yeshhh... 1st one to comment on the 2nd season... *does some bhangra stepsDancing

Congrats to all of us, the readers, not Khushi... as u blamed us for the delay...so no congo to uEvil Smile...

Hawww... i thought we r getting the 1st update... but ok...Stern Smile...

now waiting for the update Khushi... when's that coming?Embarrassed

Edited by Asha_ArSha - 28 April 2012 at 8:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dishali_JainFlame.Of.Rose-Araina-

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
congrats khushi for new threadParty

and update 1 part soon
waiting eagerly for it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: