My Take on Friday's Epi

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey fellow HDians🤗

After my night batch Inshi AT friends gave me the suggestion of making a topic with my analysis on Friday's epi, I decided hey why not?😆 So here I am. This is just me giving my opinion on what I liked and thought. Feel free to comment, like, dislike, share.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically I thought the episode wasn't that great, but I believe its worth watching for the very, very short Inshi scene, Rishi's anger and determination to find Vidhit bhaiya & also for the scene when Indira confronts and lectures Jhumpa (rightfully). I enjoyed these parts of the episode. These were the plus points of an otherwise filler episode, in my opinion😳😆

Now to describe what I thought:

I loved how Rishi told Indira the complete truth about Vidhit's disappearance & how he had been trying to tell her when he called but she didn't pick up. Also he told her about his suspicion on chota don & how he saw him outside SN with Jhumpa the other night. I loved how he was so angry and determined to get the truth out of him and find vidhit bhaiya! Indira tried to get him to stop running after that guy, and beating him up..but in vain. he had to find vidhit and do the right thing I loved seeing SV in these angry young man scenes  The angry young man persona suits him so well, I just love the attitude & style he conveys in scenes where he's angry! He looked hot and carried off those scenes perfectly, he depicted someone angry and desperate (to find vidhit) very well, the anger was justified and suits him!

I really loved both Sumit & Rati in these scenes. They enacted it perfectly and both looked so amazing as always. And in Bridal/ Groom clothing, it was a bigger treat!!😍 what a good looking pair, he looked so handsome in the red sherwani, couldn't stop staring at him,  & she looked so gorgeous in the sari, loved how she's wearing a chuda and even the ghajara looks great in her hair. sorry I just drool over Inshi/RaSu every epi, but a lil extra during this episode..they looked perfect!😳

Extremely Short Inshi Scene: When Indira heard Rishi call her in the corridor of the hospital, i just loved the way her eyes lit up, so happy to see him. It was adorable!! Her face just glowed and sparkled when she heard his voice and saw him. I can't even describe the happiness that reflected in her face to see him. Then after seeing Rishi and how worried & anxious he was, her facial expressions immediately changed to worry and tension. I loved how they both enacted this scene with their expression, it was so short but so perfect! Their conversation was very brief but I loved it. And I highly disliked Munna for ruining it, with his taunt about her/them :(

Funny Point to be Noted: When Rishi calls Indira to inform her about Vidhit's disappearance, we get to see a closeup of his cell phone. This is when I noticed, he has her phone number saved in his phone as Makan Malkin ji 🤣Ab toh name change karo, Rishi! how about Shrimatiji or Indira. Also in that scene he called her Indira ji.  i didn't get that 😕ji is too formal in my opinion😆. Like patidev ji & shrimatiji is cute and fun. but indira ji😕😆 Just indira is fine, and just rishi is fine😳. And i also want him to stop calling her mmji now. I think shes stopped calling him kariyedar ji now. In this episode, she only addressed him as Rishi, I loved that.

Ok well that was it. Just my thoughts & analysis😳

~Simran

Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice Simran😊 thank u  🤗

i really miss Shrimatiji

didnt like it when he called Indira as Indira ji  😔
Edited by Cyn- - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Siman ji

very beautiful analysis...

It was an average episode where for me the blooper overshadowed everything😆 

You are right, it was a beautiful scene in the hospital, where Rishi calls out his shrimaatiji and the shrimaatiji eyes lits up as soon as she hears her shrimaan voice... I wish that scene was bit longer and khaabab mei haadi Munna bhaisab spoilt that scene with his taunts.

Rishi anger ? Yes, we have seen in the past too Rishi being an angry young man, but I am not happy to see him vent his anger on baachas like Don 2 who is 2 foot 2 inch😆  I think Rishi should show his anger and mardani on Sameer and Munna who had bashed him mercilessly, so Rishi should reserve his anger for the two.

Indu-Jhumpa... They make a good rival pair... Indu gets to her dabangg and hitler mode more so these days when Jhumpa is around😉  I want to see more of Indu and Jhumpa exchanges... I love to see Indu being an action lead who utters some one liners and flexes her muscles in her typical hitler style.

Indu and Rishi were stunning in their respective bridal wear clothing.. I will only talk about Indu as that is my department😆  She looks gorgeous in saree... Indu ko saree mei dekh tha hoon jo aur bhi dil kartha ke mei sharma nivas chala jahoon aab.  Indu in saree with smile = NK flat down!!!

Looking forward to the future track where possible Rishi goes underground and Indu is in search of her shrimaan and aaduri marriage again...
Edited by mahkutty - 12 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cyn-

very nice Simran😊 thank u 🤗

i really miss <font size="3" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Shrimatiji
</font>

didnt like it when he called Indira as Indira ji 😔

thanks Cyn!🤗

same here. how cute was it when Rishi called her that😳and her reactions to being called shrimatiji were the best😆remember when she bit him and went ab aya maaza shrimatiji kya?😆god i miss those inshi scenes! they were classic. now we get short and cut off inshi scenes. so short, they can hardly be called a scene

same here :(

Edited by -RaSu- - 12 years ago
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

thanks Cyn!🤗

same here. how cute was it when Rishi called her that😳and her reactions to being called shrimatiji were the best😆remember when she bit him and went ab aya maaza shrimatiji kya?😆god i miss those inshi scenes! they were classic. now we get short and cut off inshi scenes. so short, they can hardly be called a scene

very true Siman..

even for me those are the perfect classic scenes of INshi.. that is a real classic one... Rishi teasing INdu calling her shrimaatiji and then INdu response stamping his foot and saying maaza aaya shrimaatiji ka ? wow!!! that is one of my favorite scenes of Inshi... I really miss that naughty flirty Rishi and the kaadose Indu... they make an awesome pair and an unique pair too!!!
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -RaSu-

thanks Cyn!🤗

wish that golden days back 😍
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sanam-

Simran, I have mixed reactions for Fri. I think CVs have been really stingy with Inshi scenes. Not enough!

I also loved the hospital scene when Rishi enters and Indira's face lights up with happiness and sheer joy at seeing him. And I loved seeing an angry Rishi which I had mentioned in my post. His anger is something that makes my heart beat go at an irregular pace ☺️ These two things I liked. Other than that I think the episode was a mental circus. I must admit, I am quite unhappy as a huge HD fan.

But I am in agreement with you - SV looked devilishly handsome in that red sherwani HAILA! ☺️

I'm just worried about lack of Inshi scenes in recent future due to the upcoming track involving Rishi so if that's the case then CVs need to give us lots of Inshilicious moments because I'm greedy!

I agree Sanam, the cvs have been extremely stingy with Inshi scenes!! Yeh dil maange more Inshi!! 😳 😆
Again agreed, those few scenes were the saving grace to a completely crazy & as you put it "mental circus" of an episode!
yes SV looked too, too good!! 😍
Again I agree, I fail to understand the lack of inshi in the past few episodes!!
I really hope Monday will make up for it by being inshi filled!!!Edited by -RaSu- - 11 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahkutty

@Siman ji

very beautiful analysis...

It was an average episode where for me the blooper overshadowed everything😆

You are right, it was a beautiful scene in the hospital, where Rishi calls out his shrimaatiji and the shrimaatiji eyes lits up as soon as she hears her shrimaan voice... I wish that scene was bit longer and khaabab mei haadi Munna bhaisab spoilt that scene with his taunts.

Rishi anger ? Yes, we have seen in the past too Rishi being an angry young man, but I am not happy to see him vent his anger on baachas like Don 2 who is 2 foot 2 inch😆 I think Rishi should show his anger and mardani on Sameer and Munna who had bashed him mercilessly, so Rishi should reserve his anger for the two.

Indu-Jhumpa... They make a good rival pair... Indu gets to her dabangg and hitler mode more so these days when Jhumpa is around😉 I want to see more of Indu and Jhumpa exchanges... I love to see Indu being an action lead who utters some one liners and flexes her muscles in her typical hitler style.
yeah though I love the new indira, I do wanna still see her hitlerpana! As long as its in context and not too extreme! Watching her put jhumpa in her place was nice though

Indu and Rishi were stunning in their respective bridal wear clothing.. I will only talk about Indu as that is my department😆 She looks gorgeous in saree... Indu ko saree mei dekh tha hoon jo aur bhi dil kartha ke mei sharma nivas chala jahoon aab. Indu in saree with smile = NK flat down!!!

haha mahesh just keep drooling over indira.. But i will always drool over both of them!
[DIV]Looking forward to the future track where possible Rishi goes underground and Indu is in search of her shrimaan and aaduri marriage again...[
I'm nervous but what can we do except wait & watch what happens! /DIV]

Thanks Mahesh jiHaha the blooper was something! If it weren't for those few things I mentioned, this epi was a conplete in satisfying, filler episode!Yeah that interfering and ungrateful munna! Gosh couldn't stand him in that scene!I agree, I would rather see his anger towards sameer or munna too! But I just love seeing him angry period, lol.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sanam-

I agree. Even I want the naughty side to Inshi back. The khattha meetha moments. Oh, how I miss those scenes so dearly 😍

Ila Bedi - listen up! 😆

Sorry, Simran. I keep coming back 😆 I have itchy fingers 😆😳

Thanks Sanam for the nice post comment!
Glad you guys agree.. Those inshi scenes were truly the best!!
And they are dearly missed, I think it's pretty much unanimous!
Hehe 😆 Thanks for this comment too, I miss the naughty side to inshi too!
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
indira toh ab rishi ko rishi hi kehkar bulati hai na...??? toh rishi ko bhi indira ko indira kehkar bulana chahiye...naii???