Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Awesome pics uploaded on official PV wall β­οΈ

I loved the simple yet fitting clothes given to Yash ... Note the hues of black and grey . simple and classic πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
I hope to see him in blues and some pastel shades once he falls for Aarthi..The man needs some colors in his life πŸ˜ƒ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This is epic camerawork 😳...Curtains and Yash's T-shirt r colour co-ordinated ...and Aarti in green behind the curtains ...lovely creativity ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

-Deepzz- thumbnail
New Pics uploaded on PV Official wall May 7th πŸ˜³

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No. 1

No. 2

No. 3

No.4

Don't they look alike? I could see sharp resemblance. So is their acting! Flawless! 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
⭐️

Love the pastel shades... Pista and saffron color β­οΈ

Not a big fan of magenta... but it looks fabulous on Krathika πŸ‘  

Love the Red and black pants combo πŸ˜ƒ  
GC fits the dress to perfection β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ ... ASS-ets β­οΈ

Too much cleavage  ... should have buttoned up at least one  

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m loving the new style of T-Shirts given to GC with a bit of cleavage πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Kratika looks so much more beautiful and elegant minus that saree-pallu on her head ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kratika was absolutely stunning in magenta today! I couldn't stop looking at her! Plus that sari was really beautiful with just the right amount of work! And with everyday that goes by I fall more and more in love with the way she does her sari, it looks so elegant and classy!

I am loving Gurmeet's new wardrobe as well! His shirts have progressed from your usual black/brown and that style suits him! And his hair style for the last two weeks has been rocking as well, it goes with the overall look!
mamita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Maham: Yeah, that magenta sari and the running scene of Aarti of which you made an AVI... I was stunned by the epicness of that scene. Kratika was looking so ethereal.
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Bright Yellow and Dark blue combo..No a big fan of  really chamkeeli eye blinding yellow ...May be a subtler yellow ...like the one on the montage suits her complexion better πŸ€”
-Deepzz- thumbnail

I love the fitted full sleeve T shirt  ... Red and Black mein ...He looks devilish handsome πŸ˜³πŸ˜³