Page 1 of 22

Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Ever stared, drooled, or gushed over a character's wardrobe while watching Punar Vivaah?

Well then this is the right place to discuss, drool, and just stare at the downright gorgeous wardrobe of not only our leads but all the characters in our show! Big smile

We don't know who they are by name but we would like to appreciate the effort and hard work the wardrobe designers are doing. Their great sense of fashion and choice in style is what really sets apart the look of our show's characters and makes them look absolutely breathtaking and stunning on TV Embarrassed

We would like to thank them for all of what they do and hope they continue with it the way they are because the clothing, jewellery, footwear, and other accessories are just impeccable and if I'm not mistaken, all of us would love to own at least one thing from their wardrobes!

So come in and join us and give your thoughts about the styles and the selection of accessories that are worn by all actors and what you would like to see them wear in the future! Embarrassed

( Credit : -ZsterMG-/ Z Embarrassed)

P.S : If somebody knows who the stylist is plzz update us . 

Index  : Pics Updated on 

Page 1

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9   

Page 10  

Page 11   

Page 12  June 12 new 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 June 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970meenagarwalcharu.charu2012Sunrio80ForeverAarYanKs_143SrinidhiReddyFlagmamitavkaludesikimsamShouting_SilverpadmavarUbiquitosnirmalac99LuvStrk-001hana_yashGC_arjanarangi314Allbut1-Khush-Eva JQ~Simz~MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatSamanalyseAwari_MaanInduG64Mullai_27FireLordPhoenix--Iqra---AarYaholic-jyoti06ZsterRosevillager00-Kash-pickachuNeelambari..gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~PV Wardrobe AT~|| Update Pg 22 Dec 17" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 28 April 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.charu2012ForeverAarYanelanpremiSrinidhiReddyFlagnirmalac99Shouting_SilverLuvStrk-001hana_yashGC_arjaAllbut1narangi314Eva JQ~Simz~MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatSamanalyseAwari_MaanFireLordPhoenixpankhudi_TiaRajyoti06ZsterRoseIsYaRoCHeRalipie.villager00gafulu14Neelambari..pickachu

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 28 April 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.charu2012elanpremiSrinidhiReddyFlagForeverAarYanpadmavarnirmalac99LuvStrk-001hana_yAllbut1ashGC_arjaEva JQMelodiousDreamsaanyakunatSamanalyseuluvmgAwari_MaanFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06alipie.ZsterRoseNeelambari..gafulu14

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Fabulous  work Deeps ClapClapClap ..I m sure this AT can b used to give suggestions to Punarvivah  costumes ,styling and make-up department EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I like those night one coloured shiffon sarees on Kratika more and I hope she carries this light classy and elegent look during day time too Embarrassed

Coming to Gurmeet aka Yash ,I feel his night look with white kurta looks cool ...During day-time I hope he tries out something else other than regular T-Shirts ..would like to see him in white shirt and jeans look mayb EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Can Daddy Scindia wear some normal kurtan pyjama rather than always ist in that formal wear Cool

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.charu2012LuvStrk-001Allbut1ashGC_arjaSamanalyseAwari_MaanFireLordPhoenixpankhudi_TiaRa-Deepzz-ZsterRoseNeelambari..

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Nice thread Deeps  Clap

I too love the costumes, they are indeed very classy and elegant Big smile
Krathika's night sarees are so beautiful and those light shades suit her more and she looks absolutely gorgeous in thatTongue. The day ones are classy but mostly with heavy works but that can be because she is newly married, so may be later on they can tone down the things a bit.

Yash looks handsome in everything but still some of his T-shirts are a bit tight, so they can go for some loose fittings later on.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.charu2012Nirjhor105Allbut1LuvStrk-001FireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAwari_Maanpankhudi_TiaRajyoti06-Deepzz-ZsterRosegafulu14

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Some Men's Wardrobe Tongue

Cool looks of Pankaj and Pratik ..perfect StarStarStarStar

This current hairstyle of Yash without the fringes ...Perfect StarStarStarStarEmbarrassed

Cool casual Look of Yash in light gray t-shirts ..Perfect StarStarStarStar

Yash's Work-out look ...In vest and track pants ..perfect StarStarStarStar

Yash's night look in simply Kurta and choodidar type pyjama ...perfect StarStarStarStar

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.charu2012elanpremiForeverAarYanSrinidhiReddynirmalac99pratimaan2012Shouting_SilverLuvStrk-001hana_yashGC_arjaAllbut1SamanalyseAwari_MaanFireLordPhoenixCOLOGYpankhudi_TiaRa-Deepzz-ZsterRosevillager00gafulu14Neelambari..

ZsterRose

IF-Sizzlerz

ZsterRose

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx Deeps for making this wonderful AT! Big smile I am just in awe at the choice of wardrobe Aarti, Yash, and others wear in our show. The styles of sarees are AMAZING, more specifically Aarti's night sarees -- those are BEYOND gorgeous and I love the monochrome yet soft colours being chosen for them. Coming to the day sarees, they are gorgeous, perhaps a little less heavy on the design would do wonders -- just like the dark blue saree Aarti wore on Friday which is my favourite so far! Big smile

Yash's wardrobe is also wonderfully put together. It should be kept loose like the gray shirt he wore when Ansh misbehaved at the dining table, that and the pants he wears really go well together. I would love to see him in casuals/hoodies/sweater vests, etc in the future too =)

Z

Edited by -ZsterMG- - 28 April 2012 at 5:28pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanShouting_SilverLuvStrk-001FireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAwari_Maanjyoti06-Deepzz-Neelambari..gafulu14

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Deeps, this is a wonderful idea! The costumes/wardrobes of PV really do deserve their own appreciation thread!

There has yet to be an outfit that I have downright disliked on anyone, and for an Indian soap that is downright commendable! And I really think the CVs/costume designers know about our love for those simple, monochromatic saris on KS, that's why they make sure to give us enough scenes with her in them LOL and so far every color they've chosen has been downright gorgeous, and KS has truly been rocking them! I also absolutely LOVED the dark blue sari she was wearing in Friday's episode!

As for Yash, I love his nightwear as well, he looks really good in that white Kurta-pajama, but I would like to see him in casuals once in a while, like jeans and a light hoodie {like his look in the look test video}!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

charu.charu2012ForeverAarYanShouting_SilverLuvStrk-001FireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroAwari_MaancssudhaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06-Deepzz-ZsterRosegafulu14Neelambari..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.