Balika Vadhu

BV - Apr 28h 2012 - Written Update - Page 2

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After messing up everyones lives jagat is feeling sorry for himself😡 .uff..Such a selfish selfcentered   fickle character  😡... -He wanted to be the city  slicker JAGAT  but now life is much harder than he expected,even gauri is busy in celebrating her own success so jagat decides to wallow in self pity..he abandoned his family but now  he cant accept the fact that they have rejected him too..

🤔was the precap scene real or imagination  ( it had some scenes when jagat gauri came to haveli after marrying,even same car😕)..
🤔maybe he  will  demand the hospital back if it is in his name-that way he can be boss in his own hospital,keep creating new problems in jetsar against anandi and more excuse to keep asking singhs for money 😵
hope bhairav is so angry that he legally disowns jagya ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya.

Kya kya dulha dhoonda hein bhawri ne. Its time she left this job, she is really getting bad to worse at it. Oh i forgot her speciality was in child marriages. no wonder she is so bad in normal marriage scenario.

I hated the background sad music that was being played when J was taking stock of what he has gained in the past few years and indulging in self pity. I don't feel bad at all for this selfish fellow. What he has got is nothing compared to all that he has done so far.

This scene of J demanding for property rights doesn't seem to be real. Its probably a dream sequence hopefully of either Bhairav or  DS. Or it could be A dreaming of it when G suggests it to J.😕 Although they showed G in the scene, she was dressed in her wedding outfit which did not look like a true scene. anyway I hope its a dream of Bhairav or DS and they take a legal precaution by officially disowning J and adopting A.😍
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess Maha episode was not maha after all. Was hoping to see a new guy enter...