•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I was just so lenient on Uday that I was just not realizing that I was feeling something for him but then something happened that made me realize my feelings for him. The upcoming Prom/ Dance ball in our Rajmahal and the partners were decided, I don't know why but I was worried that Mr. Flirty Pants might end up with someone else. Then Uday just comes as smoothly as ever wearing a Dark Black pure leather suit with crisp black pants. He is like "Kya aap taiyaar hain aaj ke faisle ke liye, aaj bohot saari rajkumariyaan aane waali hain aap ko competition dene" I was giving him the "You're mine look and if any other princess is your partner I will eat her soul". The time was here I was just holding my breath for every second Uday was not,for some reason his overconfidence was very attractive. Then after those million sunsets Rajmata pulled Uday's name and I thought if it is Jai Uday just wouldn't care. But... it was Rajkumari Meenaxi from the pooja yesterday and Uday giving his effervescent smirk and kisses her hand with his suave attitude.  I just walked away and Vijay bhai was like "Manyata Bhai don't worry  hum iss kabab mein haddi ko nikaal bahar phekenge" The prom was tonight and I was nervous what will happen tonight?

To Be Continued...

Sorry for writing OS after a long long time.

I know it's not good at all , but please do read!

Please Comment

Thanks, LOL

Ayesha123😊

Edited by Ayesha123 - 11 years ago
heyy,no,it's good.plzzz continue...
loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ continue soon
This is AWESOME!! Plz do continue soon!!:)
Ayesha, this was awesome ... please do continue :) xx
very nice...update soon..😊
It's nice plz continue πŸ˜ƒ...