Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
you didn't preach.

you made an apt point clearly. compellingly.

i never thought about the personal trauma of people in the forum. though i realise over these few months of viewing, the show has entered my personal space and i relate to it more deeply than i ever imagined i would with a tv serial.

thanks for your words of caution and consideration.

this is a lively and intense and fun forum, at least that's what i found in the month i've been here. i'm sure we'll keep the spirit.

so looking forward to next week.

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

you didn't preach.

you made an apt point clearly. compellingly.

i never thought about the personal trauma of people in the forum. though i realise over these few months of viewing, the show has entered my personal space and i relate to it more deeply than i ever imagined i would with a tv serial.

thanks for your words of caution and consideration.

this is a lively and intense and fun forum, at least that's what i found in the month i've been here. i'm sure we'll keep the spirit.

so looking forward to next week.

it's a grest forum. i admit. i did not know too that such people re there. but when i came to know i was so intensely aware of the responsibility of each post now. gradually i have toned down each post to keep these people in mind. at least try to
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: adrenaline

I have to read it to decide I like or dislik... I read this and I dislike this . No dislike button in forum. 

You  personal attack  too in your pro khushi topics, so this Oprah Winfrey-make over  of your image is shocking. 

Leaving this post now to be silent again. Bash now.

you can dislike this is an open forum
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
agree, v can discuss without personal bashing. i remember some one from this forum said me dumb, i didn't reply her back, just note her id and name to avoid future conversations as i don't have spare time for fighting here that's y i m less at forum as i hate bashing and fighting posts here and i can't praise any character for all wrong acts, if asr is wrong, i may call him wrong and if kkg is wrong i may not defend her but might be one of the criticizing persons (still most of the time i defend her as people bash this character even when she is not at fault)
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

The DT's have already put up a warning/rules post on the forum so i don't see why this is being brought up as a separate topic. If only members actually read and follow the them, then none of these bashing/attacking would happen in the forum. Moreover, this topic has nothing to do with the show and the thread is going no where.. it's only instigating and causing more rifts amongst the forum members.

I strongly recommend all the members to read the Final Warning Rules post that is posted in the forum: IMP: FINAL WARNING & REMINDERS - PLS READ

Kindly refrain from making such posts in the future. If you have any concerns/ complaints with regards to anything in the forum, PM any of the DT members (minuu or khushix) and we will look into it.

Thank you.
~IPKKND Dev. Team