UEFA- Disappointment?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Yes, much to my displeasure I'm saying this.

This season has been EXTREMELY disappointing for me.

Barcelona lost against Chelsea.
Lionel Messi did not even score a goal. Not in the last three matches that he has played.

After Barca, I support Real Madrid. They lost against Bayern Munich. 
Okay, the game was tough boys. But hello? Ronaldo scored two tough goals and then misses the damn penalty? Are you KIDDING me?
And why the hell was Sergio Ramos given the penalty shoot? WHERE are your minds?!

If not both, like the last two seasons, I had hope one of the two teams would go to the finals of UEFA.
But it's all in vain.

Very much disappointed in Barcelona. Like big time.

ANYWAY, there's match for the 3rd place:
Barcelona VS Real Madrid.

I'm in for Barcelona!
Who else?

PS- let's not talk about the UEFA finals. I'm not interested. I really dislike both the teams, and the way things are being interpreted. The cup is going to be taken by Bayern Munich. Sorry Chelsea # just saying

*the above are my POV, no offence meant to any fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeoTheKingMessi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UEFA- Disappointment?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top