Lovely Show...Amazing cast...

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys first of all let me introduce myself...i am roopal and its my first post in this forum
well coming to my topic:

i was very hurt with SGP going off air as i loved it for being the only light hearted sensible show on the channel...had no desire to watch EDSKHPH but still wanted to know what's so good in the show and so tuned to it one day...and totally loved it...what to say...firstly its not any type of melodrama or rona dhona and secondly it have such a beautiful concept...i am most touched by the bhabhi-devar relation in the show...so sweet it is...and the character of aniket and sushila are just so mindblowing...really love them...and also the behavior of aniket's bro n sis are so natural and justified...and also the show is maintaining a suspense with the fun filled light family scenes...
coming to characters so my first priority is vishal for whom i am watching the show...and gosh aniket is just superb...vishal is best in his work and he portrays the innocence of aniket so beautifully...aniket's character is such a sweet person and also a very caring guy...his character is suffering from his siblings and others offend but the support he get from parents and specially his bhabhi is making him stay stand...i am mesmerized by him...words are not enough for aniket or for vishal...
suchita ji and rajeev ji the veteran actors need no explaination for their acting...they are the best.
pariva is so apt for the role of a bindaas gujrati girl sushila...her amazing expressions and acting abilities give a new life to the character...and her character too is lovely...always thinking of others and not of own...always there for her family...actually she is the one who really satisfy the title of the show...
tanvi is good in her  job and she suit the role of a full of attitude girl...aditya doing well...

overall loving the show very much and m sure the show will rock...good move star plus👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildspam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said👍🏼

I must admit that am in love with the show 😳
Am really enjoying all the episode that xracters are great.hope the keep up the spirit.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Honestly, same here.. SPG was good...
But as per the rule... Every Good thing must come to an end.. and Best part was SPG left with High TRPs, thats what U call leaving the place with Head held high!!!😊

And So... far show is pretty good!!!
..Roopal.. thumbnail
me too completely in love with it
such a light show
i too hope that the show keep on doing great like this
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Honestly, same here.. SPG was good...
But as per the rule... Every Good thing must come to an end.. and Best part was SPG left with High TRPs, thats what U call leaving the place with Head held high!!!😊

And So... far show is pretty good!!!

i completely agree
lil_tweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I am loving the show from Day  1 I mean every one is amazing with their characters and acting. 😊 Great Job Star Plus for making and introducing this show. 
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I watched Vishal Gandhi's last show PKYEK
he was amazing there and i saw him on this drama
he is so cute ... but is he like the main lead coz im not sure
only watched 1 episode...
i checked it out for vishal gandhi coz he's a fab actor and wanted to see what kind of role he got... and i liked the concept and the devar - bhabhi scenes ... so might check it out ...

HawaHawai007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I cnt predict the future...bt ys shw is lukin promising...luv susila..her dance on dishkiu dishkiu..her husband luvs so much,devar bhabhi relation... Bukworm sasvat...a luvly saas-bahu...luk lik a perfect emotional family:))
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
ya the show and cast both are superb and honestly shashwat is looking as harry poter
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a nce shw , juz strtd likng it !