Update 25th april... Comments

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

A highly boring episode. Atleast kashish ke darshan to ho gaye. So it was true... Rishi has been duped by Swayam. All bad news for KTH viewers today. Let me give you another one.... tomorrow Rishi will get anothe jolt when he'll get to know about the girl that even she is with Swayam...

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
Episode starts with Veena meeting Akshat in the Hotel lobby.(Hopefully as I missed few seconds of the start). She told Akshat that business rivalry should not come in-between friendship. Akshat says that he has some work. Veena says I understand… you don't want to talk on this topic. Akshat feels bad that he is behaving in that manner with Veena. But later Veena walks off saying okay you go for your work.

Swayam is in his room when someone knocks. He opens the door and it's the legal advisor from R&G groups. The man asks Swayam if he can buy the company. But Swayam says he can but for 80 crores only. The person then calls Rishi and tells him about Swayam's offer. Rishi says carry on and finalize the deal. Swayam signs the paper. When the person is leaving Akshat comes in. He asks Swayam what was the legal advisor of R&G doing here. Swayam tells him that by tomorrow morning Bombay breweries will be theirs. Akshat is surprised and also happy. He asks Swayam how was it possible. Swayam says you need not worry about that… lets celebrate.

Rishi is in the room with other family members when the legal advisor comes and hands him the check. CG asks him what's it. Rishi goes and gives the check to CG and tells him everything that has happened. Then Vasu comes with the newspaper and tells all that there's no legal case against the company. It was false and Rishi has fallen for it. On top of it the news that R&G had sold the company has lead to a fall in R&G stock prices also. Everyone is angry and CG starts shouting on Rishi. He leaves the room.

Outside in the corridor he meets Swayam. Swayam taunts him and Rishi picks up his hand to hit Swayam. Kashish comes there and stops Rishi saying that after one mistake don't do another. Now go to the room as Dad is calling you. Rishi leaves in a huff and Kashish go after him. Kashish is thinking now what will happen. She goes to her room and thinks now what is she going to tell Sujal. Due to Rishi's rash decision they have incurred so much loss. Just then Sujal calls Kashish. Kashish tells him all is well. She deliberately decides not to tell Sujal anything now. After the call she feels bad that she had to lie to Sujal….

Charu and Akshat are on the beach. Akshat tells her that she should not have spoken to Kashish that way on that day. But Charu tells him that whoever is wrong she'll speak to that person in the same manner. Even if it's you… She then starts to leave but Akshat stops her and takes her in his arms.

Swayam is calls his mother and tells her that he has some good news for her. She should come immediately. Akshat comes in and hands over a file o Swayam. From Swayam's words he could make out that Swayam has used some unfair means to get the company. He tells Swayam that they should not go for unfair means to expand our business. But Swayam tells him that he don't want to be weak. And he wants Akshat also to be strong and for that he'll have to learn to reply back… This is the first best thing he has done for his mother… and he leaves. Akshat looks on …

Swayam is walking through the lobby of the hotel when CG comes. They are face to face. Again the same age old dialogues… CG telling of his love for his sons… Swayam telling of his hatred for CG… finally CG tells him that if he has to punish someone ten he should be him and not Sujal and Rishi. But Swayam tells him that everyone who is connected to him will get punished. CG then tells Swayam in that case even you are connected to me… Swayam says "Ha lekin pichle 15 saal se main uski saza bhugat chukka hu…" and he leaves CG open mouth… Episode ends here…

Edited by sujalfan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi thumbnail

Thanks Sujalfan for the update...

I am sure many may not have watched today's episode , after the news on KTH....

Things should be sorted out, at both ends........& for good.

zunaira thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sujalfan.😊
fashion passion thumbnail
whoever writes the storyline 4 kth shud definitely get some lessons in creativity, man!!!
i mean, cnt they see they r dragging this whole thing abt reva- cg tooooo much???

y cnt veena jst find out???

sorry if i was harsh in ny way.. im just feeling sooo depressed after the news tht amna & rajeev mite be leaving kth... 😕
debashree thumbnail

tiz weeks episodes will all be disgusting....naturally u dnt get 2 see sujal....

well hope he returns soon