Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Finally! Finally! Finally! (Page 2)

rang Senior Member
rang
rang

Ms. IF 420(Comic Dialogue)

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I tell you I was and I still am crying for whatever happened inTD today. It was a TOTAL CRAP. I am sure Sumitra won't have died or got a mental shock if DK told her that Disha was her real bahu. Tomorrow if she says Vedant is her son what would DK do? Won't he tell her or try to convince her that he is her actual son and not Vedant.Angry

Poor Disha! She should have held Dk from his collar and given a tight slap, I think that would bring him on his tracks. Idiot, he was ignoring Disha like anything. On one hand he keeps telling her that he supports her and on the other hand could not even tell the truth to his mom. And all the more he did not notice Disha wearing those bangles and every damn thing he over hears where was he when Disha said 'I love you Dk'.

He better get back to Disha soon or most of us would be saying this 'I HATE YOU DK' like me.

RangAngry

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Yesterday in SA watched the episode where Dk practically pushes Disha out of Sumitras  room.........................felt like slapping him........................Dish should have just walked out and teach him a lesson, don't believe everything you hear............................................today the episode where Sumi will wheel herself to Disha's room and stop her from leaving.........................HOW can she not remember Dish

Dk really needs a wake up call..........................and yeah it will be fun watching Pori doing household chores

DONT FORGET ............................Pori did mention that the only reason she is at the Seghal house is because VED and VED only...................she is not interested in Dk or anybody else.......................lets see what happens to this relationship

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:52am | IP Logged

hi

Jingle wrote:

one thing i didn't understand :why didn't dk tell her(sumitra)that disha is his wife? the reason for not doing as told by dk to disha was that "doctor asked him not to give her any type of shock".

But why will sumitra get a shock by knowing that disha is her daughter-in-law ? if they had clarifed it to her she would have realised that she had  just mistaken the identityConfused

I totally agree jingle why would sum get a shock it is not as if she didn't want DK to marry her..this is ridiculous on producers part i mean the only relief that was offered yesterday was disha's confession to herself..how can they not see what thye are doing...anything to stretch stretch.....ufffffff

SamyBig smile

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:09am | IP Logged

agree with u aaliyah...........dk really cheesedAngry me off when he pushed lady D out of sumitra ma's room..........felt like shaking him & giving him a dose of a reality check as 2 who is actually helping his mum recover...........

Mamta

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

I also speculate like Mink and lalgulab that Sumi knows about DK and Disha's relationship.  If you think about it, all these people have confessed a lot when Sumi was in the vegetated state.  She was like the inhouse priest there.  Maybe she remembers all this and is just pretending so she can bring them closer. 

Mink's friend said that there is a big wedding coming up in TD (Mink, tum CID ke liye to kam nahi karti na?  First you find out about this upcoming wedding and then AshishWink).  Sumi will plan this wedding maybe with Vedant or Suhas' help.  She will tell DK that she want him and Pori to tie the knot again since she hadn't witnessed their first wedding.  With the upcoming wedding, both DK and Disha will be restless and finally come together in the process?

What do you think?

Go to top