Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Finally! Finally! Finally!

Nisu Goldie
Nisu
Nisu

Ms. IF Romantic(Romantic Dialogue)

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

I am very happy with the turn of events (for the moment at least.....as they say "live the moment").  Finally we have Sumitra coming out of her so called coma/amnesia.  This had gone on long enough.  Although I do not understand how Sumitra can assume Pori to be DK's wife.  This is beyond me but Pori portraying DK's wife in front of Sumitra would bring some comic relief to the show.  Can you imagine Pori doing house hold chores (i.e. cooking/cleaning) and taking care of SumitraConfused.  After a hard day of work, all she wants is to be loved by DK but here we have him cozy up with DishaWink

Disha has finally realized that she has fallen in love with DK.  All she has to do now is to tell DK about her feelings. I know I'm asking for too much...but a girl can dream right!.  I just hope the writers don't stretch this for another month...grrrrAngry.  Maybe our hottie will see the bangles and realize this....please please...no misunderstandings this time.  It is time to unite.  Please do not prolong this any further.  Our patience is running low (very low)Angry.

Wouldn't it be so romantic to see DK and Disha play hide and seek (Hide from Sumitra and seek eachothter's company).Embarrassed  Wouldn't it be awsome to see them meeting chupke chupke chori chori se

My feeling after reading today's update - "Live the moment - forget the misunderstanding that tomorrow will bring"

kaanto se khinch ke ye aanchal  tod ke bandhan baandhee paayal
koee naa roko dil kee udaan ko, dil wo chalaa
aaj fir jeene kee tamannaa hain
aaj fir marane kaa iraadaa hain

apane hee bas mein naheen mai, dil hain kahee to hoo kahee main
jaane kyaa paa ke meree jindagee ne, has kar kahaa
aaj fir ...

mai hoo gubaar yaa toofaan hoo, koee bataaye main kahaa hoo
dar hain safar mein kahee kho naa jaaoo mai, rastaa nayaa
aaj fir ...

kal ke andheron se nikal ke, dekhaa hain aankhe malate malate
fool hee fool jindagee bahaar hain, tay kar liyaa
aaj fir ...

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
LOLi agree wit u here its true i just hope that the TD producers as u said don't strech it ttooooooooooooooo much or i will get impatient even though i already am!
punjabi girl Goldie
punjabi girl
punjabi girl

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I am so happy that Disha finally admitted she loves D.K. But how can Sumitra be so dumb, Disha took care of her for so long and she doesn't even recognize her. Also can't she see the sindoor in her head. I feel so bad for Disha because she has given up so much for everyone and she never receives any happiness in return. I just hope D.K. hears her say ILU or they don't drag this Pori/bahu thing any longer.
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH PUNJABI GIRL
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

What if Sumitra ma is just playing?!  I just can't seem to believe that she would NOT remember Disha taking care of her and not notice her sindoor.  SO what if she's just somehow going along with this & not saying anything to get D's together?! Confused

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

It is a possibility that Sumitra is just putting up this act to bring the D's together coz she has some idea that there is a something fishy b/w the D's. But ya these writers have a polluted mind don't know what twist or super twist they r planning!!!!!

Nisu wrote:

Wouldn't it be so romantic to see DK and Disha play hide and seek (Hide from Sumitra and seek eachothter's company).Embarrassed  Wouldn't it be awsome to see them meeting chupke chupke chori chori se.   

This is beyond me but Pori portraying DK's wife in front of Sumitra would bring some comic relief to the show.  Can you imagine Pori doing house hold chores (i.e. cooking/cleaning) and taking care of SumitraConfused.  After a hard day of work, all she wants is to be loved by DK but here we have him cozy up with Disha.

Nisu

The thought of it is cracking me up Nisu lolLOL Comic relief is very imp part of drama.

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Oh god..I still dont understand why sumitra thinks taht pori si her bahu..I mean comeon give me a break...whenever something good happens...some EVIL thing always has to happen...Gosh why cant pori and veadnt get hooked up or find someone else for them and leave the kanaka house..and that gargi in jail..and that sumita on some titrat yaatraLOL...

Seriously, its like leave the two alone!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

one thing i didn't understand :why didn't dk tell her(sumitra)that disha is his wife? the reason for not doing as told by dk to disha was that "doctor asked him not to give her any type of shock".

But why will sumitra get a shock by knowing that disha is her daughter-in-law ? if they had clarifed it to her she would have realised that she had  just mistaken the identityConfused

Go to top