Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
OMG! You all need to see this...

The main folk dancer in the center, in red ghagra choli, is Geeta! DID wali Geeta!!!! woahh!Shocked

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 27 April 2012 at 9:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gkss14LeadNitratedoc4evercloseyourlegsshivani003yipeeThe-Voice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG! look what I found!!!!!" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anikg

Goldie

anikg

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharin Smile

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

woah man...!!!!!

i hv watched dis movi like hundred times but nnever realized it...!!!!

very gud observation...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

doc4ever

IF-Dazzler

doc4ever

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
TfsSmile

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Yea I also noticed that the last time I watched this movie a few months ago. It makes sense why she would be there cos Farah Khan choreographed for this movie. BTW if u watch the movie carefully u will also see Farah n Manish Malhotra in the background laughing and making fun of Kajol in the scene where she tries to dress up like Rani's character in hot pink minis.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4fawadDishali_Jainkhoslakadhoklayipee

closeyourlegs

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Yea I also noticed that the last time I watched this movie a few months ago. It makes sense why she would be there cos Farah Khan choreographed for this movie. BTW if u watch the movie carefully u will also see Farah n Manish Malhotra in the background laughing and making fun of Kajol in the scene where she tries to dress up like Rani's character in hot pink minis.

LOL. I do remember KJo making an appearance in DDLJ in the scene where SRK plays the flower prank on Kajol and KJo is in the group of friends laughing off... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

phadukaran

phadukaran

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
they revealed this in first season on  Farah Khan special, where farah khan revealed that Geeta Kapoor was the main lead for the folk part of this song

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.