This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet samie

sweet samie

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram and Sugani pairing?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
She should be with aditya, person WHO don't belong to the takur clan... Someone WHO can show sugni Other aspects of life! Where women are treated with enormous love, respect and appreciation.

smayat

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i don't know what will be happened in future but i really like their pairing

Suman786

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
We're just two weeks in, so it's too early to say how things will unfold between Sugni and Vikram and how Arjun's entry will play out in between all of it! But so far I am absolutely loving the Vikram/Sugni equation, they have this spark between them, and it doesn't necessarily mean in the romantic sense, but there is something there!

Anyways, Vikram is not your typical Thakur, so I am interested to see how the relationship between him and Sugni evolve as the show moves forward. And honestly, I feel that this Arjun guy is going to come in with a really big bang if he wants to cement his position as the hero in the show, because Vikram has left quiet an impression!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.-rupa-

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
^^^ Agreed with above post by Allbut1.

It is a bit early to say in the show how the relationship between the 2 is going to play out and I agree that just because they gel well together does not necessarily mean it has to be a romantic thing.   Looking forward to seeing how the new guy will fit in.  Wonder if he will be related to Vikram at all???

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I feel like this will be like geet, before maan had entered the show everyone was rooting for Dev and geet and after maan entered, they loved Geet and Maan's pair. I will when the main lead will enter the show, all of us will like their pair. I think Vikram looks old like he is sugani's dad. Sugni looks very young.

--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.