Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Moments which no words can justify..!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovely.Heart

you are so enthuastic about the show like me!!!! I loved it...

Oh I am so glad you are same like ..Thank you for those sweet words.Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moments which no words can justify..!! (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Wao Hema di superb writing and a Grand Salute to u, i just cant stop myself reading it again n again. love u di...

U know I nvr thought i wud go mad for a tv show and seriously der can nvr be more beautiful than this. It has changed my life totally, now a days i remain more happy den before truely it has made my life worthy n also tought many lessons. Hats off to the whole DKDM team.

And u knw i started worshipping Lord shiva even more n i dont knw how many times i chants his name in a day.

EXACTLY SAME HER SUKHI..I mean I have been addicted to many shows which are romantic..BUT THIS TIME its something..unexplainable..& nerve wracking craziness..I feel so shy also..ki mein normal hoon ya nahin..you know..Seriously..every cell of my body just jumps in ecstacy & joy the moment I see this show.specially Mahadev Sati (Mohit & Mouni).BlushingDay Dreaming.HeartAnd as for DKDM team..awww..just want to hug them yaar..Hug

Awww Thank you once again to have taken tiem to read my mad & long long posts..LOLEmbarrassedmeans a lot to meHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia.spark17

Lovely post hema di! Wow..u sure can express all those wonderful feelings thru ur beautiful words..yesterday epi was magical..this show are getting better(best) day by day..and don't worry di..whatever happens happens for the better things in life...right now shivsati are still together, aren't they? So don't worry..i was also really sad after last nites epi..but be positive ok? Love dkdm, love shivsati!

Yes Samana.Hug.Thank you so much sweet heart..Embarrassed But all those philosphies dont work when it comes to LOVE yaar..Pyaar deewana hota hai..mastana hota hai..har khushi se ..har gham se begaana hota hai..Its different..we all know ..therealities but still like MAHADEV I so dont want to..accpet it..yaar Gosh ,..my heart is tearning apart..Cry

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hi

For the first time ever I am at a loss for words. They can't describe what I am feeling. Loved the opening sequence my two beauties Mohit and Mouni sitting so close to each other. Rati taking her in for the bigf night. Their Suhaag Raat. When Mouni came out wearing just the flower garland earings and bangles. Like Mohit my eyes were rooted to her and I kept  thinking that u do not need anything to make u lok beautiful.. You look stunning. Mohit stood up and the eyelock took place.

Nagdevta I could kiss u if I weren't so afraid of snakes. U took human form to leave his neck for the big union so did u chandu mama. And that was the moment when I ceased to hear the diaglouges. As my eyes kept travelling from his neck to his face to Mouni's face. Loved it when they walked up to theri marital bed and she laid her head on his legs again. Back to Mohit's neck the looked great without the snake didin;t they. And the thoughts running thro my mind was Why in God's name are u soo HANDSOME AND DESIRABLE. I was expecting some high voltage scenes to happen but then the war cam. And like u I am not looking forward to the yagna scene I have no idea how i am going to sit thru it. IT is going to be heartwrenching for me. But then on the bright side maybe we get the high voltage scenes with Parvati.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

first of all hema di you are extremely talented and have proven that in this post ... what a beautiful written and well expressed post ...hats off to you ...this is pure talent which is there only for a few out of hundreads

then coming back to the post 
the scenes were so perfect ..like they are showing shiv 's innocence as shown in the shiv puran ...when brahma is talking of the heir he is not even shy or anything to talk of his private moment ...just like the scene in the shiv puran where shiv and shakti are making love and brighu comes ..shakti feels ashamed and covers her face with a lotus but shiv doesnt feel shy or ashamed and continue's as before ...

so yes the makers of the show are doing great justice showing eactly how the characters behave 

secondly you know when shiv and sati go disturbed due to the war horn sound ..i felt like killing all of them ..chi it was so romantic and these dabba people ( mainly tarkasur) just ruined everything 
next big fear : tarakasur and daksh getting together to split shiv and sati

anyways beautiful and well expressed post .always loved your work ..so keep writing
love
diya

DIYAAA..!! thank you so so so much dear..I am deeply touched with your sweet words..Awww..& that shivpuran thing ..is so yummy awww...I can so imagine the innocence of Mahadev still continuing..awww..CensoredDay DreamingBlushingThank you so much for that info..he has been so straight forward in dealing & saying things..he has not had any second thoughts..always firm in hsi decisions..But he has been suffering a lot..always..awww..CryHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Nice post Hema jiThumbs Up

Thank you soo much Strawbella..EmbarrassedBig smileHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyadaya13

Dear Hema,

U are simply superb man, U write so beautifully, I am always excited to read ur description of the episodes, I feel as if I am watching the episode again but still it sounds different. Please aise beautiful words ki barsaat hum par karti rehna. God bless U.

Dearest Divyadaya..aww thank you so much sweetz..EmbarrassedHugAww I am at loss of words..God Bless you tooBig smile..mein toh hoon hi pagal ..I will be the same..dont worry..My love for this show Mahadevsati & Mohit Mouni is boundless..infinite..Day Dreaming

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 27 April 2012 at 10:47pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Hi

For the first time ever I am at a loss for words. They can't describe what I am feeling. Loved the opening sequence my two beauties Mohit and Mouni sitting so close to each other. Rati taking her in for the bigf night. Their Suhaag Raat. When Mouni came out wearing just the flower garland earings and bangles. Like Mohit my eyes were rooted to her and I kept  thinking that u do not need anything to make u lok beautiful.. You look stunning. Mohit stood up and the eyelock took place.

Nagdevta I could kiss u if I weren't so afraid of snakes. U took human form to leave his neck for the big union so did u chandu mama. And that was the moment when I ceased to hear the diaglouges. As my eyes kept travelling from his neck to his face to Mouni's face. Loved it when they walked up to theri marital bed and she laid her head on his legs again. Back to Mohit's neck the looked great without the snake didin;t they. And the thoughts running thro my mind was Why in God's name are u soo HANDSOME AND DESIRABLE. I was expecting some high voltage scenes to happen but then the war cam. And like u I am not looking forward to the yagna scene I have no idea how i am going to sit thru it. IT is going to be heartwrenching for me. But then on the bright side maybe we get the high voltage scenes with Parvati.

Aww..VABS that was so beautiful & as always..you said my feelinsg exactly & as for being loss fo words..we have been at that since day one of this show..& since the day we set our eyes on Mohit & Mouni as Mahadev & Sati hai na..Day DreamingawwwHeartFANTABULOUS mann gosh..I shudder at the passion..shown between the two..Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.