Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uff awsm superb mindblowng post di... M really speechless aftr watcng yestrdy's epi each n evry scene was so so beautiful and bout Mohit Mouni dey r really blessed n destind to make alive dese two strong mythological gods!!Mohit n Mouni equally amazd nd dazzld me by their superb expresn n divine beauty!!smtims i wonder di how how cud u write so passionately...each n evry time through ur writng feel d mst romantic sight of dose sensual scenes!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rythmdivine

excellent post hema di...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

u truely deserve a standing ovation for writing such beautiful posts...n i agree wid everyone here...u are indeed the blessed one...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
just saw the episode...n m just speechless after seeing wat i saw...gosh...such a beautiful epi...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
have seen many shows...but seriously DKDM surpasses all of dem...
the scene was so sensual n yet so divine...it was just class...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MOHIT n MOUNI wat do i say bout them...these two get into their characters so well...dat u actually can't differentiate between reel n real...amazing actors they are...even a simple hug or a hand holding can run shivers down ur spine...such magical is there chemistry...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
well don't wanna think about the precap...jab hoga tab dekha jaayega...as for now lets just enjoy this eternal love story...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww..if you all say so๐Ÿ˜ณ..Ohh feels great to know that I am blessed one..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—Infact so true I indeed am blessed one to have such ..sweet generous friends here.. have made my madness & crazy posts look like ..Brilliance..Aw..I am honoured to be here amidst all of you sweetest of sweetest people..๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

You are absolutely like me Neha..Yes..& thats why we all get so connected ..๐Ÿค—uff Mohit & Mouni..can start fire even on a water yaar..such is their ..volatile chemistry..I tel ya..I shoot up into space when I see their scenes you know..Just out of this world experience..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsmusic

Uff awsm superb mindblowng post di... M really speechless aftr watcng yestrdy's epi each n evry scene was so so beautiful and bout Mohit Mouni dey r really blessed n destind to make alive dese two strong mythological gods!!Mohit n Mouni equally amazd nd dazzld me by their superb expresn n divine beauty!!smtims i wonder di how how cud u write so passionately...each n evry time through ur writng feel d mst romantic sight of dose sensual scenes!!

Awww..SOHINI..so missing you dearest..๐Ÿค—I am waiting desperately for your exams to get over..he he..๐Ÿ˜†You are so right MR & MR both are blessed & we are all blessed too..what a masterpeice we are watching ..yaar..it happens ..once & only once..it cant be repeated..its historic..๐Ÿ˜MOHIT MOUNI pairing has been like inventing fire..!!๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice post Hema๐Ÿ‘ 

I never see them as mohit & Mouni, for me they are playing their part so well that many times the feel of real Shivji & Sati just happens. A very important thing about Shivji & Shakti is their Union. Everyone getting excited about their union is higly understood, then only the world will enjoy different Ras. Even Shivji's life is supposed to be dry till he unites with his Shakti, then a different world is created.
You may call yourself crazy about them but the fact is their Union is desired by even a human, it's an element. That element in you is admiring this aspect of the story (minus the filmi song๐Ÿ˜ƒ) It's their wish that you are able to continuously write about this aspect of their life. Live & enjoy this lucky phase of your life๐Ÿ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice post Hema๐Ÿ‘ 

I never see them as mohit & Mouni, for me they are playing their part so well that many times the feel of real Shivji & Sati just happens. A very important thing about Shivji & Shakti is their Union. Everyone getting excited about their union is higly understood, then only the world will enjoy different Ras. Even Shivji's life is supposed to be dry till he unites with his Shakti, then a different world is created.
You may call yourself crazy about them but the fact is their Union is desired by even a human, it's an element. That element in you is admiring this aspect of the story (minus the filmi song๐Ÿ˜ƒ) It's their wish that you are able to continuously write about this aspect of their life. Live & enjoy this lucky phase of your life๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww..MEENU๐Ÿค—..you have given my crazyness a very sacred definition yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ.I am so elated right now๐Ÿ˜..Gosh..Thank you..yes..wen I think about it..I always forget they are actors too at times..& desire what their union as Mahadev & Sati..I get so immersed in them..that I get scared..whats wrong with me..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Now i feel blessed & lucky ..yes..like you said..it is their wish..yeah I have thought about it too..many times..Actually I beleive that every sec of my life si planned by God..ganapati Bappa ..& mahadev..๐Ÿ˜