Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Somethings are Larger than Life...Some moments are better not attempted to be explained ..they  larger than any words can describe..!!And Hello we are talking about two most powerful gods of Hindu mytho & religion ..enacted by God choosen ones..Mohit & Mouni..who are blessed gifted & guided by a supreme power above..because otherwise they cant do what they are doing & already did in the recent past in this show..with some hair raising delicate moments & expressions..!! I actually am thinking I should stop posting because ..I am seriously running out of words..to describe differently..I will look repeatative..with my..Fantabulous..heart racing..electrifying ..awesome..mind blowing..mind blassting..tsunami tornado..spinning in outer space Wohaaa...etc et cet c..kind of words &  expressions..that I use..!! And I feel such a fool ..because it just is not enough..the moment is so larger than life..!!

But then..when I think of Nikhil Sinha..& Life Ok creatives who took that brave thought to produce ..this never before told or ventured kind of Divine love story..of two Most powerful god s Mahadev & Adi Shakti..with such dedication & finesse..& class..with almost everything being perfect..I just cant resist but do these mad posts..because I feel they deserve (DKDM Team) every bit of it..& I feel so guilty if I dont..specially for my most adorable Mohit & Mouni..!!

Ahhh ..the way ..Sati was so excited to enter her new world ..KAILASH..wow Embarrassed..being welcomed by the ..two of the Trimurthi's..and sweetly bulied for a heir.Blushing.making her turn Red as a Apple..in Blush.Blushing.!!Wohaaa..the way ..Mahadev is not at all shy about it & infact very cool about people talking about his private moments.Cool.Yahoo..I like it mann..superb.Hug.you are too cool to beleive Mr.Mahadev...I so am going bonkers with every quality of yours..Day Dreaming..And so they get in to roam around & he shows her every nook &corner so proudly..aw..

Next we see her wanting to be seated in a place where the devonke dev has been meditating since the day ..this world is brought to existence..not that he dint want her to go there but the problem is he can see future..a divine power which is a curse in disguise..he suffers every millisecond of his life with sati..because his love for her is having greater pull than his Vairagya ..Such is his love & belonging to hi Adishakti..he is helpless...yes mahadev ..God himself also can be helpless..!!He cant see her in pain..!!He cant live without her..& that thought of losing her is already ..devouring him..though he is living in the present ..like he wants to compensate for all those thousands of years he had been seperated with her..still..that disaster which he is forseeing is killing him.Cry.& in turn its killing me also.!!DeadCry..awww..the way he said..to Sati ,who lied there in his arms..All unsoncious when she saw her divya roop..in that divine seat of Mahadev.."I knew you werent ready..for my union yet but nobody listened to me.." ahhh ..Classic ..simply classic dialouge..dil ko cheerdene wala dialouge hai yaar..!!Cry

Sorry for being horribly despo here..but I just was examining every minute touch when Mahadev was holding Sati so sweetly on his droolicius body..aww..Sati resting her head on his shoulder...Mahadevs hands encircling her tightly closer into his body..one of her arms resting on Mahadevs cute lap...!Awww..it was like Vishnujis Sheshashayya pose.but with more romantic touch to it..!! And I so loved the many angel in which they shot every bit of those moments..!! It was one helluva..Feast for my drooling hungry desperate eyes & soul...!! BlushingDay DreamingCensoredThank God sati fainted..TongueWinkEmbarrassedwarna itna coochicoo pose kahan milta humein..!!Blushing

Nandi..awww..I so want to say nothing but JUST HUG HIM TIGHT..HugHeart

And then we get that human touch what we all rave about this show..yes..Mahadev..the Man who can dare & bare anything in this universe..cried for his beloved..its like I love you so much that it hurts beyond any limits..kind of situation ..he cant see her lie down there ..lifeless in his arms..the Girl who is so desperately in love with him..who yearns to just be with him...touch him..feel him..watch him..talk to him..was lying still..& that made him loose his ultimate control over his mind..!!Gosh now we know why they say..Love  is the supreme power..!! bhagwn ko bhi nahin choda iss pyaar ne hun..!!Day DreamingCryHeart

Awww later when she gets up..to his divine tears falling on her face..the way she cutely sweetly adoringly turns around..lying down still in his lap..& he bends down to see her with a precius smile ever..so relived to see her awake..& caresses her tender face with his sizzling hand touch ..while the other hand still holding her firm to his body not to fall..Awww..See it..Feel it..experience it..& lock it permanently in your heart & soul..kind of Moment.!!Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart

And later after she gets up & they share the sweet convo..it is so so so fullfilling & deeply satisfying to watch how their hands are always connected so sweetly & passionately..God it gives me such a intoxicated feeling..I simply love it..that intoxication of love & passion..!!Day DreamingHeartBlushing

The very thought that he came to guard her & help her with Fog when she took bath.& gifted her with his designer saree combo..White & red..wohaaa..its so gets you that Fever...!!Censored

Next I jump onto ..Kamdev Rat & Indra arriving..& openly declaring that they are here to make their Union ..a moment of lifetime to relish with their divine powers..!! I was like ..our gods are too cool I love it..Its we on earth who are doing too much adoo about being open..Wohaaa. learn people learn..everything can be disussed in open..with due respect ofcourse..Day DreamingClap I so loved it..!! 
Ohh what a beautician rati is..she knew exactly what Mahadev expects in Sati & how sati would look stunning with just Flowers..Ahh..she needs nothing on her & she can conquer her Lord..the Lord of this Universe..Such is her beauty..& her attraction..Ahh the way he looked at her with such love & poud filled eyes..Ahhh...Mind Blowing..Outstanding ..Mohit...you are one of your kind..!! HugMy adorable darling..!!& So is Mouni..Gosh the way she oozes..charm & sensuality..Day DreamingHug Oomph..SIGHHH..thank God I am not any Man..!!LOLWinkEmbarrassed & hello she is deciated only to my mahdev ..Guyz(boyz)..dont you dare ..drool about her.Evil Smile.LOLTonguejust kidding..!!

AND OOIMAAA...Tongue Nagadev & Chandumama..finally decide to take rest along with their beloveds to leave their Lord enjoy his private moments.& wohaaa..cutely they ask his permission too..isint that simply amazing...awww..I so loveee Nagdev & chandu ..Sati was left with so much blushing I am sure she just wanted to burry herself into Mahadevs arms..awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sooo cute yaar awww..Blushingbut Mahadev as always all smiles & coolly answers oh yeah ..you all take rest ..with my permission..Wohaa..Im so loving it.Star.Clap

God..the way Mahadev looked when he was minus those two ornaments of his..Ufff...I feel like saying.."tumhari adavonpe mein waari waari..tumhari adavonpe mein vaari vaari..har ek baat hai ..jaise meethi kathari.."Day DreamingLOLWink..and he gets lost in her..His sati..all decorated & ready for his touch..he wastes no moment to ..give her a hand as a gesture to invite her INTO HIM..& Sati wastes no time ..to just flow into HIM..his delicious warmth..& she quivers in his touch..& SHE SAYS IT TOO..!!Wohaaa..infact she cries in ecstacy..its like some thousands of years of yearning ..was being fullfilled & she without her knowledge is quenching all that thirst ..!!She cries..& Mahadev is ..shell shocked & worried..Sati he says..softly to which She ..mumbles.."I am living this dream which was stored inside me..for eternity looks like..!! its like raining love..& the feeling what I am having is what I get ..when I feel you ..touch you in this human form..is so..nerve wracking..& I dont know whether you in your Godly form can experience this..But ....I wouldnt mind having & going through these same feelings for another 1000 human forms..its that ..ECSTATIC..that electrifying "..she says.."..gosh thats..one DEFINING MOMENT FOR ME..& what a HISTORIC DIALOUGE..OMG..I was HIT ..like a Tornado with that brilliant yet innocent dialouge from a Adishakti ka roop..ahhh..Love & Passion ..I tell you..has such never ending defining moments..!!Star

Ohh & she squeezes into him..more deeper..as if ..we sometimes..try to squeeze in that toothpaste tube to bring out whatever little is left..hai na..seriously sorry I amusing a pathetic example of a horribe toothpaste tube..but I seriously am running out of words I said that earlier itslef..Not my fault.Tongue.Embarrassed!!ROFLDay Dreamingawww..I so was trying to pull the TV screen wider.. a little bit at least yaar..so that I could see where all they were etched into each other in that squeezy format..bUT ALASSS..NIKHILJI..you always shwo every moment in so many angels & cameras..looks like you were distracted by Suhana..aw..just kidding..No probs..it was ..undoubtedly the CLASSIC & HISTORIC moments captivated neverthelesss..Star

And what do we see..next..they walk holding hand in hand..stealing eye glances..blushing & lost in love onto their..Flowery bed..!! GOD what setting it was..yaar..I take a BOW..!! i cant explain..!!Dreams are to get ashamed..if they have to watch this..!! 

Two most eternally yearning ...beautiful &  Divine souls ..were reliving their moments which had withstood for thousands of years..with Sati lying on that dreamy bed.. shuddering at every eye contact & Touches of her Lord..& the Lord..feeling proud & admiring  every pleasure she was experiencing ..The way he slid his hand from her arms..on the otherside to the hand on her tummy..& placed it firmly to perfection & lay there ..& Sati closed her eyes & gave that ..deadly sexy smile..with her eyes closed..WOHAAA...Embarrassed
And he listens to those war cries & conchs being blown..they are disturbed..& he just walks away...leaving Sati his life ..standed with her fire & volcano of love which was at the boiling point..to crave & subside into cold ashes...Awww..the way she saw him going..Ahhh..!!Cry

And that PRECAP..I just cant describe my pain...I wont be able to come out of this..pain..& I am wondering what will happen to me when that dreadful day comes when Sati immolates herself..!! I must try & find a way to this pain..I cant bear ...!!DeadCryOhh the way he said her not to go & she helplessly goes away..whats happening yaar..God I dont want to think or discuss it now.I just want to dip in this passionate world..Jo bhi hoga ..humare bass mein nahin hai..so leave it at that..Cry

I would love to dedicate this song..for tonite..For the passion..for that eternal love.Day Dreaming.& that yearning these two have for each other.Hug.Aww..PERFECT SONG.Heart.pls dont missEmbarrassed.but it does have a touch of pain also added to it..Cry From SATI to Mahadev..!!HeartCryHug

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
shayad Phir Is Janam Mein
mulakat Ho Na Ho
lag Jaa Gale Se ...

hum Ko Mili Hai Aaj
ye Ghadiya Naseeb Se
je Bhar Ke Dekh Leejiye
hamako Kareeb Se
phir Apke Naseeb Mein
ye Raat Ho Na Ho
phir Is Janaam Mein
mulakaat Ho Na Ho

lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho??

pas Aiye Ki Ham Nahin
ayenge Baar Baar
bahen Gale Mein Daal Ke
ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar
ankhoon Se Phir Ye
pyaar Ki Barsaat Ho Na Ho
mulakat Ho Na Ho

lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
mulakat Ho Na Ho
lag Jaa Gale Se ...

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 27 April 2012 at 2:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsparas99-Nehaaa-ridhithakurSweet24Samsangeethasohiniluvsmusic**esha**Strawbellaflamingo_aries.....Lata.....camellasukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moments which no words can justify..!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Clapyou are truly Blessed by Shivji my dear to write the way you do and we are Blessed to read this ...can't find words to describe this brilliant writeup and this beautifully Divine show...God Bless You...Om Namah Shivai !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata2011

Clapyou are truly Blessed by Shivji my dear to write the way you do and we are Blessed to read this ...can't find words to describe this brilliant writeup and this beautifully Divine show...God Bless You...Om Namah Shivai !!!

Ohh I am humbled with these priceless wordsEmbarrassed..I am feeling so worth all my madness now..Thank you for being so kind dear..EmbarrassedHugAnd that too from a senior in this forum like you with Geetmann fan..feels great..Yes Mahadev ki kripa hi hogi..warna mein toh kuch bhi nahin..Hug

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 27 April 2012 at 2:11pm

.....Lata.....sukhi...

Lovely.Heart

Lovely.Heart

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
you are so enthuastic about the show like me!!!! I loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Wao Hema di superb writing and a Grand Salute to u, i just cant stop myself reading it again n again. love u di...

U know I nvr thought i wud go mad for a tv show and seriously der can nvr be more beautiful than this. It has changed my life totally, now a days i remain more happy den before truely it has made my life worthy n also tought many lessons. Hats off to the whole DKDM team.

And u knw i started worshipping Lord shiva even more n i dont knw how many times i chants his name in a day.

Edited by sukhi... - 27 April 2012 at 8:32pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
first of all hema di you are extremely talented and have proven that in this post ... what a beautiful written and well expressed post ...hats off to you ...this is pure talent which is there only for a few out of hundreads

then coming back to the post 
the scenes were so perfect ..like they are showing shiv 's innocence as shown in the shiv puran ...when brahma is talking of the heir he is not even shy or anything to talk of his private moment ...just like the scene in the shiv puran where shiv and shakti are making love and brighu comes ..shakti feels ashamed and covers her face with a lotus but shiv doesnt feel shy or ashamed and continue's as before ...

so yes the makers of the show are doing great justice showing eactly how the characters behave 

secondly you know when shiv and sati go disturbed due to the war horn sound ..i felt like killing all of them ..chi it was so romantic and these dabba people ( mainly tarkasur) just ruined everything 
next big fear : tarakasur and daksh getting together to split shiv and sati

anyways beautiful and well expressed post .always loved your work ..so keep writing
love
diya

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Nice post Hema jiThumbs Up

TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Hema,

U are simply superb man, U write so beautifully, I am always excited to read ur description of the episodes, I feel as if I am watching the episode again but still it sounds different. Please aise beautiful words ki barsaat hum par karti rehna. God bless U.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.