Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Is it THE YAGYA time coming soon???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
OK guys i really loved today's episode...very nice and indeed very beautiful...and daksh is an idiot...i dont need to analyse anything today because everything is almost crystal and clear...but what i am concerned about is the precap of show...where was sati going??is she going to yagya???is the devasur sangram just that much???and the yagya brahma talked about today is THE YAGYA where sati gives herself to agni...and i really loved the scene where kamdev and rati come ...it was an awesome scene..very nicely shot and the divinity kept intact...though m holind my breath for what happens next...

P.S...i applaud mohit raina's acting in the precap..it depicted so much pain and agony...the way he tried to stop sati was awesomeClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv1234Spynali-Nehaaa-Sweet24coolfizzy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it THE YAGYA time coming soon???" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid ...

wud comment later...

RES...

prankz

Groupbie

prankz

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i hope they dont show sad stuff so soon...i mean sati has just stepped into kailash...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiv1234

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prankz

i hope they dont show sad stuff so soon...i mean sati has just stepped into kailash...
well u never know maybe the story required it now:/...but i think we should wait and watchBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.