see!
i didnt get it even THIS TIME!!!😉
haha!😆😆
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: arti.in

I

And now she remembers that sweetoo is the LEAD ACTOR of kzk? If he is the LEAD ACTOR, what are anurag, shravan etc.? Extras? Can't these guys and the girls (prerna, komolika) get some TRPs on their own? From Ekta's statement, it seems that it's Ronit and Ronit only who is running KZK as his One Man Show. But then- Ekta should have thought about all this before taking the leap. She should resurrect Bajaj's character, give him more scenes, reduce the importance of the other characters- then she will have a right to object if Ronit takes up Sarkarr. But given the situation, it is UNETHICAL on Ekta's part to give such less importance to Ronit in kzk and still expect him to stick to kzk.

All he has to do is watch helplessly as his 50-something wife hugs a 55-something anurag. Or watch how Prerna tortures Kasak. So he is fully justified in taking a challenging role in Sarkarr.

Well said Arti..... Ekta wil realise that KZK is running only bcoz of ronit after replacing him.... If Sweetoo  is replaced Kzk wil end widin a day...
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

bang on arti!! but u know i think this was a real sneaky move by Zee!!!

I'm real sure that Sarkarr was supposed to be at 9:30 and they changed it at the last moment!!! coz the repeat timing of sarkarr was at 11 am and now they're showin the repeat of Kareena Kareena which comes at 9:30 at 11:30(at 11 they're showin some dumb commercials) while the repeat of sarkarr comes at 12!!! and they might have shown it at 12 this time coz it was a 1 hr special...but if its goin to be 1/2 hr then it might start at 12:30!! durin repeat of kzk!!! 

Ayush thumbnail

Hi Guys

Im in Delhi right now....so nt able to login much...bt whts all this shit of news...Ronit quitting Kzk..... I sympathise wid Kzk.. Guys give me all other news in a nutshell....... I'll try regular login 4m Thursday..... K...Bye 4 now.... N Yeah Sarrkkar is gud...isnt it....??? Bt I think its gona be more of Rohit.... is wht i felt after d first episode.... wht u guys think..??  Hey dying 2 cum to Bombay..

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

hey ayush!! the second episode had quite a bit of Ronit too!! he's playin the calm sober and sophisticated older bro!!! Rohit was shown to be the impulsive do before u think kinda character so he might be shown more than Ronit😭 but i think sarkarr seems real good!! its definitely a change from the slow moving boring dramas(kzk bein a perfect eg)!!

And as for Ronit leavin KZK it came on Popcorn that Ronit denies leaving KzK...but definitely who knows wat'll happen??? It all depends on Ekta maiya's whims and fancies!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
you are mistaken galactic...the fact is that Ronit got maximum footage in the second episode...btw..did u see his entry?
TOO GOOD!😛
wait-
i am posting a new topic for this...post there-
SARKAR IS AWESOME-
ronitfan😃
Ronit thumbnail
Can anyone explain me which threat which altematen i cannot underst6and anything?
Ronit thumbnail
ur giving ronit roy the support for WHAT?
livingforelvis thumbnail
u don kno ..... read the topic Kasautii widout Mr. Bajaj
livingforelvis thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

i am posting a new topic for this...post there-
SARKAR IS AWESOME-
ronitfan😃

I cant see the topic......  anyways ronit was too kewl in sarkaar 2day....