Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

We support u Ronit!!! with all our love..

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Dear Mr.Ronit Roy,
we, all your fans, on I-forums totally support you on whatever decision you have made...we do not care whether Ekta dumps you or not....what matters is whether you dump the lady or notWink...she is really getting on our nerves...for us, no-one was,is and will ever be a better Bajaj than what you have been! You were, and will always remain the best!ClapClapClap
We are always with you.....coz...U R THE Best!!!Big smile
We all think you should choose for Sarrkaar over kasautii zindagi kay..the new serial is too good...!Clap
but please dont forget Ronit,
WE LOVE YOU!
WE ALWAYS WILL!
U ROCK!Tongue
( anyways, Bajaj's character is going to the dogs....better quit! hehe!)
what say bajajians?
am sure u all agree!!!
LOV U RONIT-
ronitfan

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

yaa Ronit!! we support u no matter wat!!! Show Ekta her real place dude!!!

How dare she give him an ultimatum like that?? As long as he doesnt mix dates with those of her serials she has no right to say such things!!!!Angry

ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Ya always there with you ronit....U r the best....ClapClapClapbut i want him back as bajaj....can't blame ronit 4 the timings....but ekta could also not afford to drop TRP ....complete confusion....

let ronit make his decision...let he be always happy....if he is out of kzk...kzk=0.no doubt.LOL

then the show will be Aunu -prerna singing "yeh tara woh tara har tara"LOL

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Ronit is the one whomakes KZK bearable..... If he opts out or is thrown out by ekta Kzk will end within a week...... so i guess ekta has enough sense not 2 throw him out..... Anyways If he leaves KZK i will die 4 sure

BUT I ALSO SUPPORT HIM IN WATEVER DESCISION HE TAKES

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I will support whatever decision he takes...he knows best. But if u look at it from Ekta's point of view, she is not wrong either. Viewrship of ppl like us who watch KZK for Ronit will get divided. I also feel that Zee should have honoured their agreement to Ronit. BUT I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT RONIT'S DECISION.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
that''s the spirit ronitians!!
GO!Big smileBig smile
but Manasi....how was Ronit supposed to see that the timings did'nt clash with any of Ekta's shows, sorry, KZK!Wink
he's an actor yaar....and considering the fact that he'd started shooting for Saarkarr months ago, he never let us feel that he never had time for Ekta's shooting schedules...h eeven traveleed to Malaysia for Kasautii...!
Ekta's comments abt "Un-ethical" and all that crap is bundle-baazi!LOL
i hope u get my point...
anyways...
RONIT, U ROCK !Clap
always with u-
ronitfanBig smile
sabiya_loveronu Senior Member
sabiya_loveronu
sabiya_loveronu

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
WAT CAN I SAY HE IS THE BEST. BUT GUYS SARRKKAR IS FARBETTER THAN EKTA' KZK. SO IAM WITH HIM
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manasi_16

But if u look at it from Ekta's point of view, she is not wrong either. Viewrship of ppl like us who watch KZK for Ronit will get divided. I also feel that Zee should have honoured their agreement to Ronit.

I agree with Manasi regarding Zee. First they selected the 10 pm slot, which wasn't clashing with kzk, ksbkbt, kavyanjali. But now it is not fair that they change the timing and put ronit in a tight spot Angry

But I have no sympathy for Ekta. First of all, this female who shows so many unethical stuff in her shows and does so many unethical things while running her business(copying from films etc.)- she doesn't have a right to even talk about ETHICS. Angry

And now she remembers that sweetoo is the LEAD ACTOR of kzk? If he is the LEAD ACTOR, what are anurag, shravan etc.? Extras? Can't these guys and the girls (prerna, komolika) get some TRPs on their own? From Ekta's statement, it seems that it's Ronit and Ronit only who is running KZK as his One Man Show. But then- Ekta should have thought about all this before taking the leap. She should resurrect Bajaj's character, give him more scenes, reduce the importance of the other characters- then she will have a right to object if Ronit takes up Sarkarr. But given the situation, it is UNETHICAL on Ekta's part to give such less importance to Ronit in kzk and still expect him to stick to kzk.

All he has to do is watch helplessly as his 50-something wife hugs a 55-something anurag. Or watch how Prerna tortures Kasak. So he is fully justified in taking a challenging role in Sarkarr.

Go to top