Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

POINT ... i was like. .wohaa.. no convo after sagai?? πŸ˜³ ye kaunsi nai reet hai aai? πŸ˜†

Sach mein yaar. I was actually counting on the Cvs today to give us some light romantic moments like Ashu not wanting to leave Nidhi's place after the Sagai or Nidhi not wanting him to leave or something like that but I couldn't believe that they fast forwarded the entire thing just to show Rohan's crappy face.😑🀒

You know I don't even mind them showing Ashu sleeping and Nidhi wanting to talk to him at 2 am since this is something which highlights their age difference. So that goes with the story but  Nidhi could have been shown conversing with Anjie sharing her excitement over the happenings of the day rather than stopping Rohan's sorry ass from leaving. 😑

Forgive me guys, I am really in the mood to barsao gaali.🀒

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinee

Sach mein yaar. I was actually counting on the Cvs today to give us some light romantic moments like Ashu not wanting to leave Nidhi's place after the Sagai or Nidhi not wanting him to leave or something like that but I couldn't believe that they fast forwarded the entire thing just to show Rohan's crappy face.😑🀒

Forgive me guys, I am really in the mood to barsao gaali.🀒

*sigh* wuld hv been so so so romantic had they shown it...😍
theres so so many chances with this sweet couple.. but CVs r just non committal to the central theme of the story..  AshNi LOVE 
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*sigh* wuld hv been so so so romantic had they shown it...😍
theres so so many chances with this sweet couple.. but CVs r just non committal to the central theme of the story..  AshNi LOVE 

And they wonder why they don't have TRPs..πŸ˜† They should seriously consider  taking a crash course in romance from the Cvs of Geet or IPKKND.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tanu tu sach me SRK-kajol ki bohot badi a/c hai na...
and ur very filmy.. hai ram...
cute update sweety...
wish ashu dint say good nite and had spoken to her..
aadhi neend me apne  bf/gf se baat karne ka alag hi maza hai...sachhi !
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update and beautiful song selection πŸ‘...epi was very  good in part and just average for the rest.

I have two sentences to sum up my feelings-
My honest to goodness opinion is that the sagaai deserved two epis, not one.
My honest advice to the CVs, please learn be a more romantic and a little less practical.

My first line above is because I hoped the epi would be more emotional with more dialogs.😲 I wanted to see Nidhi-BB reunion,😳 wanted to see everyone gathered in front of Nidhi's mom photo,😭 wanted an Ashni convo preferably after the ceremony.πŸ˜› I was hoping to see a follow-up of the phone convo and each one complimenting the other clothes😳...so on and so forth, but all this would have needed two epis. The sagaai part was the excellent part of the epi, πŸ‘both Ashni were bang on with their expressions,😍 there was no need for words between them, saiyaan BG was romantic and I had a big smile for that part.😍

My second line above is to emphasize the need for more Ashni presence. The drama with the ring in the beginning was ok, the Armaan-Rohan-Ashu convo was good and expectedπŸ‘πŸΌ (it would have been odd if Ashu-Armaan ignored Rohan) but the last part with Nidhi, not needed today.πŸ˜’  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌThat's why I say this sagaai should have been two epis and if the Nihan convo happened at the end on Monday, it was fine. 😭 Squeezing all these scenes within 20 miutes just did not do it!😑 πŸ˜”
πŸ˜”
Ashni phone convo was quite real.πŸ˜‰ Ashu's reactions for the clothes question yesterday and again today is what a geeky, partially romantic person would do.πŸ€“ πŸ˜†  Being married to one such person for more that 12 years I can personally vouch for it.😳 πŸ€” I have been in Nidhi's shoes too may times both before and after marriage. I would be eager to share some thing and all he would say was ,can we talk later,😲 I am really sleepy now or even worse he would be too sleepy to even excuse himself!!! πŸ˜† πŸ€”

Alterate scene: What CVs could have shown was Nidhi-Anji talk at late night, πŸ˜› after all girls love to discuss these things πŸ˜ƒ and then Nidhi calling a sleepy Ashu and they could have frozen with Nidhi pouting or finally trying to sleep! πŸ˜†

Tanu, I still hope today set the tone for the magnitude of all the problems Rohan would create.😑 I mean that none of them would be so big that it would disrupt the proceeding too much. 😲 πŸ˜•

Now, more than ever I want Nidhi in KGH. πŸ˜‰ Seeing how few people attended the sagaai, it is the perfect set-up for gossip,  πŸ‘πŸΌ when the other staff do not know about the sagaai. πŸ˜‰ This can be an Ashni secret at KGH till their wedding. 😳 ☺️
☺️
Finally, Congratulations Ashni for getting so farπŸ‘ and KTLK for completing 150 epis. πŸ‘

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

aadhi neend me apne  bf/gf se baat karne ka alag hi maza hai...sachhi !

aare bf/ gf ko maar goli.. meri sagai thi.. a few months back.. and our friends drove us insane teasing... we had so much fun that day.. yahan dekho.. chat sagai.. pat bidai ..πŸ˜• .. kalmuha KP .. ise koi romance sikhao yaar... πŸ€£
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Aaradhan. .lovely detailed analysis. .agree with all the points u have highlighted.. β€οΈ

indeed.. the whole nihan bit was not needed.. the engagement has to b about AshNi n nidhi n ashu shuld hv been shown with each other all the while... smiling blushing exchanging looks.. etc... πŸ˜
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks tanu 4 rocking update... πŸ€— I thought sagai track Monday tak chalega I mean they could show us half part today n rest on Monday 4 d sake of trp but they finished it very quickly ...n I hate Nihan track. I only want ashni scenes ...   πŸ˜³
Hey ardhan agree with u yesterday I was thinking d same about two episodes 4 sagai I read ur post after posting mine... But great analysis . ... πŸ‘   Edited by busybee.. - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

aare bf/ gf ko maar goli.. meri sagai thi.. a few months back.. and our friends drove us insane teasing... we had so much fun that day.. yahan dekho.. chat sagai.. pat bidai ..πŸ˜• .. kalmuha KP .. ise koi romance sikhao yaar... πŸ€£

tu hi jaa ke tips dekar aa na..
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
My thoughts on today's episode ;

Loved the Ash Ni engagement .. Very well done.. not too loud. Both looked so good!!

Liked BB / DB  & Armaan / Rohan conversation

Liked Nidhi waking up Ashu!!! Ashu so boring, itna jaldi sona mana hai woh bhi sagaai ke din...
Nidhi/Ashu could have gone on a drive after the engagement or spent some time alone!!

ranji , shyama aunty  , solanki uncle's scene - OK

Rohan hiding the ring was lame - unwanted..

Rohan leaving the house at 2 am in the night - again stupid..
nidhi/Rohan convo not bad... I love the fact that Nidhi is/ was always clear about her love for Ashu!

I don't think Rohan will turn negative. he may do some things like today but his conscience/heart will not let him do it!!

I felt the engagment was too short , there could have been some dancing and some more fun!!!

i am happy to see AshNi happy and hope their love for each other is forever and all negative things are kept away from both of them!! Such a nice jodi!! Ashu deserves the best!

Edited by bsfan - 12 years ago