Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bsfan

Ok, Ok πŸ˜ƒ I get it !!!! i always love KTLK no matter what they show!!! You may ask , what loyalty!! πŸ˜ƒ

Its good... and i appreciate ur loyalty..and i watch KTLK too. .no matter how good or crap.. 

Just saying that.. a royal TRP winning oppurtunity has been royally messed πŸ˜Š
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun29

the whole sagai was overshadowed by rohan and his rhondu expressions...like seriously dude this is how u pretend to be happy when every person comes and asks kya hua rohan???am tired of him now...and he is just pushing nidhi into the guilt mode...

ashni looked super cute...but the camera was frozen on rohan ka face...it is always either mallika or now rohan

he looked as if he had come for someone's funeral ..it is not even that ki the girl loves him and is marrying someone else...she is crazy abt the guy whom she is engaged to ..itna toh koi bhi samaj sakta hai

falling in love is not a mistake i agree...but forcing it on a person who does not love you back is...

if he is a real friend then be really happy for her happiness or else leave and move on like seriously

he cannot even make a good villain...which idiot removes ring from his pocket before the whole world..instead he shld have done it in the room and come out saying ring was in baba's room...

and there ends my ranting

can we just have one only one single episode..that belongs to the newly engaged minus rohan ,anjie armaan or the babas plzzz..we deserve that before next wreckage

Yes,pl.thats what we all want.Enough of Rohan,Anji,Ranga, babas, only Ashni,Atleast for once, do it CVs.Listen to us pl.

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just my feeling ...trp will b higher this week in spite of todays blunder...but yaa had they done it more sensibly prhaps ktlk wud hav got the highest trp ever...opportunity was dere...but missed
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Its good... and i appreciate ur loyalty..and i watch KTLK too. .no matter how good or crap.. 

Just saying that.. a royal TRP winning oppurtunity has been royally messed πŸ˜Š

Agree !! They have such a good cast , beautiful lead pair.. But messing it up . for every 1 happy moment there are 10 depressing things happening in the show!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

just my feeling ...trp will b higher this week in spite of todays blunder...but yaa had they done it more sensibly prhaps ktlk wud hav got the highest trp ever...opportunity was dere...but missed

it should be (inshallah) higher.. πŸ˜Š with the promo and sbs/sbb coverage etc... 

but as they say the difference between... COULD and WOULD  ... is what defines success or the lack of it πŸ˜³
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@All: many here r talking abt royal or golden chance to gain trp hs been missed by cvs.. Huh! Today is friday & sagai episode ws shown today nt earlier this week.. The sagai promo & sagai buzz ws on every tell news world which indirectly must hv made viewers to make themselves be there to watch all episodes this week frm mon-fri..:) ashni sagai ws done today & ppl will be happy that despite ktlk nt having any saas bahu drama did pretty decent with today's sagai episode.. I mean if there were saas & sme bhabhi's & devrani's ktlk cvs cud hv easily added masala to it.. Bt since ktlk doesn't hv it they didn't put much into drama or drag thing.. Remember nihan sagi ws a huge drag.. So in my pov.. Today sagai episode will be taken in right minds by trp's viewers..:) so chill..:)
sudhajo thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for perfect updation of the sagai... A big disappointment ..ofcourse to one and alll...

Never ever imagined that we are going to get to see this 15 mins crap... For all the promo they have been showing since last week...

Ashu n Nidhi were looking superb...n very much in love

Waiting for only ASHNI... n nobodyelse onscreen... Plzzz
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu

Awesome Heart Graphic

I love the song too. Great workπŸ‘

heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
le peoples who all r were missing mallika lo rohan ne uski kami bhi barli😑
rohan ko itne footage diye jaa raha tha,jaise woh hero hai aur jaise tragedy stories main hota hain na,ki hero s sacrificed d heroine n she s marrying sum oda man!!!arey yaar,i dunno y am i so mad at ktlk CVs afterall dis s not d 1st tymπŸ˜•
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

it should be (inshallah) higher.. πŸ˜Š with the promo and sbs/sbb coverage etc... 

but as they say the difference between... COULD and WOULD  ... is what defines success or the lack of it πŸ˜³

WORD...