Now I can See The Marriage Coming!!!

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Yeah that's right...What with this new Sumitra pori twist!!!

May be at the end of it our Pori will for once become a good lady and reveal to Sumitra maa that she was never married to DK and in fact DK and D are in love...And may be the circumstances and Sumitra maa will lead the 2d's to get married again...Their first marriage was in anyway a Sham...So now they will get married with real hearts and real vows and real people!

Sounds interesting..Isnt it?

Smiles...
Raksha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Yes i think as MINK's informer said that there will be wedding on sets of TD and can't wait for that to happen as they will get married in a proper way wouldn't that be so coool...waiting for the big day for the two D's for there will be further misunderstanding as usual ...but enjoy now as disha has confessed her love to herself atleast becuase before she kept on denying it and finally she could not keep it in..

Samy

jingle thumbnail

but what if disha leaves the sehagal house and infact the city itself thinking it is right decision on her part for the sake of dk's and happiness😕

i just hope that my imagination just proves to be  wrong

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😉Ok w/e eva happens the Producers must remember that their audience will stop watching it if DK and DISHA don't get toghter so i am trying to keep bad thoughts away from my mind. I would be really really really really really really really really happy if them Two get married!!!!!!!
swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What if Dk's mom decides to get Pori and DK married as she has not seen the marriage of her son.....maybe that is the shaadi on sets of TD......!!!!!

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 19 years ago
queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hya Swathi,

It is good to speculate but not to this extent, please..................................

If Mata "S" starts to create problems for D's she was better off being in "mute".

But if Sumitra is aware of everything and is actually acting to bring the D's together then what?????

mink

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh ya mink...just wanted to create some sensation and think in a different angle that is all...and of course if the story goes in the way that I speculate then we have TD coming on for the next 1 year minimum....losing all the viewers on the way to KYPH (at least in India)...I do want the Ds to get 2gether....in fact what I feel is that they would show the way am speculating but at the nth moment Ved might reveal the truth to Sumitra and .....

Swathi

lalgulab thumbnail
I don't think DK (or Disha) would let it get as far as to DK & Pori getting married..  at least I hope not
jingle thumbnail

dk and pari's marriage!!!!!!😡........please no......

if such a situation comes up then mostly vedanth will step in to seperate pari from dk and set the thing right,just for disha's sake