Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nany

sure dear but after some time first tell me how to pm my update to you. You always say pm me but i cant because i dont no how to pm link,etc.

wen i comment there will b pm written near buddy... click on it , write the subject.. & below u can  write i have updated part 6 den u can write link lyk this

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nany

Thanks saly

my pleasure di... glad to help πŸ€—
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great going, pls continue yaar asap...Ram falling for Priya, this thought giving me goosebumps, WOW! apna gollu puttar to gaya kaam se, abhi se Priya me magan ho gaya, toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga, ek minute ke liye nahi chhorega usse, bechaari Priya, uska haal kya hoga soch ke mujhe chinta ho rahi hain, jaise tevar lag rahe hain Mr. kapoor ke raat bhar sone bhi nahi denge woh Mrs. Kapoor ko πŸ€—
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jineejiggs

great going, pls continue yaar asap...Ram falling for Priya, this thought giving me goosebumps, WOW! apna gollu puttar to gaya kaam se, abhi se Priya me magan ho gaya, toh shaadi ke baad kya hoga, ek minute ke liye nahi chhorega usse, bechaari Priya, uska haal kya hoga soch ke mujhe chinta ho rahi hain, jaise tevar lag rahe hain Mr. kapoor ke raat bhar sone bhi nahi denge woh Mrs. Kapoor koπŸ€—

you are right dear but its take time or mr. Or mrs.kapoor ke sath bahot kuch honewala hai just wait.
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Nany...keep it up...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plse continue...we are  waiting its awesome...
Nany thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Nice post Nany...keep it up...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks bhai
Nany thumbnail
Part =5                          in the morning priya feel batter and they all having breakfast then dadi cough fakly so all leave from there.raya are surprise .           

*dadi*=priya puttar tu ram ko serve kar me ati hu and leave raya surprise and priya serve him .   

*ram*= muje tumse kuch baat karni hai.          
*priya*=mu...mujse kya baat karni hai apko.              

*ram she all her frigqted*=vo tume kal behosh dekhake aunty pareshan ho gayi to mene unse kaha ki tum apneap pani me gir gayi thi and start to leave but priya stop him.

*priya*=vo...vo kalke liye thanks and run away.                            

*ram nod his head*=ye ladki khud to pagal hai or muje bhi pagal karegi and leave for office.(in one corner dadi   standing   and smiling)                        
its first time they are talk but after then its 4or5 day they not see eachotheq and not to talk eachother .              
*ram in office thinking about all day spent without see priya he know he dont love priya but what about those crazy things he do in last few days and its not forgatable. whenever ram close his eyes he saw her beautiful eyes ,her rosy lips and all her wet body and after this he become mad and most imp. Thing is that whenever he saw her all wet he dont bother where he is and   stand up for cover her shivering body and try to touch her but always one or onther break his sweet dream .and then he say=ram you dont love her but only like her and she is 10 year small then me and decide to go us and    leave for km .   (in km all love priya she call rishabh a bhai)she always think about rams carring nature and smile.

rano and rishabh talk about rayas change behaviour. All in their room at that time ram come for his luggege and enter in hall and shock...Edited by Nany - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very good update nany ...😳
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written...keep it up and write the next part soon...😊