Written Update 27th April 2012

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Radha asks sanchi if she is not coming to radha's house for prayer...sanchi says she don't want to go to radha's house. Prayer will be going on in Radha's house...suddenly there will be a powercut and somebody says fuse is gone. Indu says he will go and see it. Sanchi also goes to see it. Indu will be repairing..sanchi stands there..but she will not see. Finally power will be on...then she will listen to indu's words and turns and remains shocked to see him there. Saanchi accuses him of stalking her. Indu says there is no such matter...and he came there as his mama lives in the same colony. Indu taunts Sanchi that she is looking somewhat good in that normal dress...but her words and her attitude still remains the same.

Sanchi is shocked to learn that Indu is Sadanand's nephew. Indu informs sanchi that he will stay in sadanand's house from now...that too right infront of her house. Sadanand and indu hv an conversation...and through thatsadanand finds out...that indu still loves sanchi. Sadanand and Radha plan to keep Indu and Saanchi apart. Roop is elated to have Indu living opposite her house but Abhimanyu is angered by the news.

Sanchi feels tensed about indu's stay in sadanand's house. Veena sees indu and sadanand talking and she also learns that indu is sadanand's nephew. She comes to sanchi and says the matter...and feels tensed that sanchi should wear western dresses again. But sanchi worries that getting back her house became more difficult. Tarachand decides to move his family to a new house for Saanchi's protection.

Precap : Tarachand says that their property case is filed and asks veena to bring property papers. veena doesn't find the file. Sanchi andd tarachand remains shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ramya. So finally they realize that the file is not at home 😕
madanike thumbnail
Thanks for the update ramya! I mean the file got lost long back and now only they realise it.Now they are trying to move away from the house.who the hell are they trying to run away.I thought there will be a cute insa scene.But no never nothing like would that ever happen. Go to hell cv'sss.I want indu to stay here permanently
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: madanike

Thanks for the update ramya! I mean the file got lost long back and now only they realise it.Now they are trying to move away from the house.who the hell are they trying to run away.I thought there will be a cute insa scene.But no never nothing like would that ever happen. Go to hell cv'sss.I want indu to stay here permanently

Hi Reshma. I agree with you. I am totally mad...argghhh
Thnx for the update Ramya!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey, i liked the 5 second indu-sanchi face off! 

i really hate the character of sobha to no end..(i've watched many serials in the past, but have not cringed as much as i have at this lady's presence on tv) her character has no purpose... her whiny nasal voice & accent...  (no offence to the actress) but i really wish she'd have less screen space..i dont mind roop and manwa.. but this sobha & radha take up too much time arghhh!!!!! 
Edited by lashy - 12 years ago
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

I think today was a decent epi overall. Too little of Insa, but we had some nice 'bonding' scenes with Indu and Tiwari. Obviously I liked Radha's idea of getting Indu and Sanchi married, and it fits in nicely with my pet theory that a desperate Tiwari who can't bear his nephews pain any longer, forces Sanchi to marry him.

Still doubt this will happen. Monday's epi I bet will show Sanchi motivating her family not to flee and stay and fight for their house. This means we will have to endure countless scenes of Sanchi hurting, humiliating and slowly crushing Indu's soul, as she determines to chase him out of not only her neighbourhood but her life itself. Then she will have a huge pakora party and laugh and dance on own balcony as she mocks him again. Seriously I wonder why the CV's think that this is what we want to see, have they not realised a happy Indu means higher trps?!

I know it's bad but I loved it today when Sanchi was lost for words when she realised Indu was Tiwari's nephew. It was so good to see that at least in front of Sanchi Indu is maintaining his dabaag character; too as he back answered her just as harshly she was questioning him. Every open insult she threw at him he volleyed back neatly with one of his own thinly veiled ones.

I can't stand the Pandey sibs, instead of INSA scenes it seems we will have nothing but roop indu nok jok, and plenty of scenes where creepy mannu perves at Sanchi.

Oh CV's please stop tormenting us at least by next week show Sanchi beginning to realise that Indu isn't all that bad. I can even settle for her stating grudgingly that though he might be a gunda, he nevertheless is a good son. Please, please, please CV's show her noting one redeeming quality of his!

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update 😊
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Suki, great post. I have yet to see the episode but I agree. I am sick of Shobha, annoys the hell out of me. Can't we see at least subtle hints that Saanchi would in the very near future realize or seeing Indu doing something that will leave her speechless and baffled that he is a good person. I don't understand why the CV's aren't capitalizing on the awesome chemistry of the Insa jodi?
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...😊