Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I loved the concept of the show but ever since the secret of Sugni and Digvijay came out, its been downhill. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO TURN OUT BEING BROTHER AND SISTER!!! I know Digvijay was introduced as a negative character but soo farr hes the only character who found interesting and very good looking! 

To make things worse, the male lead is Vikram. Now for all of u who will defend Vikram i will say this advance: " He is a positive character and i do understand that and i also realise that he is a nice person but ITS ALSO TRUE THAT HE DOES NOT AT ALL SUIT SUGNI"

Vikram not only looks wayyy to old for Sugni but does not exactly fit the 'male lead' position. In short, if not Digvijay, can we please get a better looking male lead!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veronica1975Twilightervaishu.reddy89--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not happy with Vikram as the male lead" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Ohh wait...just did some research and i think the lead is a character called Aditya...who will come into the show later. And hes better looking then Thakur Vikram but not as much as Thakur Digvijay (Sugni's brother). Oh well, at least Thakur Vikram isnt the lead!!!

I am satisfied 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilighterbrainychild92--Udhay--

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Excuse me vikram is middle aged not that old. Show is just started only and vikram may be negative but plz don't start a hate club for varun. He is amazimg actor. Bye the bye Indian telly had many middle age man and young girl couples and they won mamy hearts too

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

didijassidhujayna14Raleighbcatpallavi25croziaxxaditi07-Purva-dumppurviiqbals4everTheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
We don't know yet if Vikram is the male lead, he may turn out to be negative, and there is talk of some other actor being the male lead, so if you want a young actor, you may still get your wish.
That being said, I find his character much more interesting than a stereotypical male hunk. He's enigmatic and powerful, with a sense of humour, his interactions with Sugni are amazing. Varun is doing absolutely great, and even if the character does turn negative later, he's one of the characters that defines the show right now, and I do hope he plays a very prominent role in the future even if he is not the romantic lead. He's the jaan of the show.Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

didifulfunTandooriChickenRaleighbcatpallavi25vendumppurvi-Purva-aditi07stranger2rose

-JC-

IF-Rockerz

-JC-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I think this show is better viewed for its characters and shouldn't be swayed by the looks of the actors. Though i think Varun looks just F-I-N-E and suits the character he is playing amazingly. He has a screen presence. If it was about looks only then what about Gulabiya and the Thakur? Narayani is a beautiful woman (IMO better looking that the actor playing Sugni) yet her pair is a buddha. But that is the demand of the story and the no offense intended to the actor playing the Thakur...he is a fab actor and doing great justice to his role. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayna14Julie0001dumppurvistranger2rosepyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
main reasons why i watch this show
sugni,her mom, n ofcourse vikram i love those characters so i think he is one of the jaan of the show...idk if the new male lead will have sucha a heavy impact on the show 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurvistranger2roseTheBlackJaguar

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
The male lead is aditya ( anuj Sachdeva). He Will enter as documentary maker. Although vikram is nice person as it seems now... He is strong charchter who Will probably influence sugnis life, he is not the male lead. I personally perefer sugni to be with someone outside the takur clan, with someone with fresh point of view. Someone who can marry and not have her as his mistress. I believe that vikram is strong person but not that a strong takur to marry bedni, with the saat phere... He wont do it therefore aditya Will be much better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Ok. Agreed. But aditya has to be strong character that would match vikram's persona and awesome spRk with suguni. Otherwise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.