Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Celebs and their cool nicknames! =)

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Names are a person's first identity. Apart from having a regular official name, we all have lots of nick names showered by our loved ones. We are blessed with different sobriquets by different sets of people who walk into our lives – Be it our family, friends, colleagues! Our Indian Television Celebrities are no different and have some of the coolest and funniest nick names. Tellybuzz tried to unearth nick names of some of your favorite celebrities and the story behind it:

Additi Gupta is popular as Audi amongst her friends.

Vivian Dsena is called as Viv by his friends.  

Kritika Kamra aka Dr. Nidhi of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge is known as Kittu.

Deepika Singh aka Sandhya of Diya Aur Baati Hum has been nick named Supriya.

The 'Punjabi Munda' of television world Karan Kundra is fondly called Sunny.

Barun Sobti aka Arnav of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has a nick name Ruble given by his uncle. Barun said that, "I have been given this name after the currency of Russia and my uncle's son was named Dollar after the currency of US."

Sukirti Kandpal said that, "My nick name is Bulbul because I am very chirpy and I love singing and dancing. I have also been nicknamed Suku by my fans."

Krystle Dsouza says, "I have three nicknames. My friends and fans call me Krystoo and Kittoo and my mom calls me Bubbly."

Gurmeet Choudhary who plays Yash in Punar Vivah said, "I am known as Shashi Kapoor and my elder brother is known as Raj Kapoor. Both of us got these nicknames by our nanaji, who dreamt for both us to be as actors."

Divyanka Tripathy Shares her nickname with us as Channi. Sharing the story behind getting this nickname she added, "Once my mom dad and my uncle aunty went for a movie, in which they saw a very cute girl named Channi. When I was born, they found me as cute as like that girl. So, they kept my name Channi & whole Bhopal calls me with this name."

What's your nickname Folks?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Ayushi...posted already😳 TB:Celebs & their cool nicknames!

n TB articles should be shared by their links only..😳
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-shibz

Ayushi...posted already😳 TB:Celebs & their cool nicknames!

n TB articles should be shared by their links only..😳

Oops sorry. Yeah I'll keep that in mind next time! Sorry shibz!
😳
shibz thumbnail
^^it's ok😳... can u edit ur post now n post only the link instead?