Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Aditya enters as a documentary maker

cyrine Senior Member
cyrine
cyrine

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hello you all!

I am not an indian myself but I understand hindi thanks to all indian movies lol.
Anyways Iam student and have read about bedni stories, don't know much though execpt few News articles, very interesting. Alright I Will cone to the point, I absolutley love this show even though it has been on the air for like 8 days. The cast, especially sugni and her mother arr awesome in portraying their characters... I am waiting for the handdome aditya to enter However. And News is that he already has girlfriend in the show and that he Will come to the villiage to make documentary... He might make the documentary based on sugnis life... But perhaps he Will not reveal that to sugni - his motive!!! And he Will ofcourse fall for her during that I suppose. He has also girlfriend sadly, she Will accompany him to the villiage. This Will be interesting to watch...

Priyanka Panchal roped in Zee TV's Phir Subah

Helmed by Rajesh Chaddha and Saurabh Srivastava's Panglosean Entertainment, Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi based on the real life concept is catering a good show for its viewers.

The show has received rave views from all and the promising star cast is adding to its glory. Moving ahead with the track, where Sugni (Gulki Joshi) has started her act as the rai dancer quite reluctantly, the makers are planning for some new entries. Buzz has it that Priyanka Panchal, who is also seen in Life OK's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, has bagged a crucial role in the daily.

As per sources she will be seen playing Amrita, Aditya's (Anuj Sachdeva) girlfriend. She will visit Aditya's village along with him to shoot a documentary. Hers will be a modern and fun loving character who enjoys pulling Aditya's legs.

On being contacted by the sources, Priyanka confirmed of her entry in the show and stated, "Yes, I am doing the show. I will play the role of Anuj Sachdeva's girlfriend who will be very excited to visit his village. I am looking forward to my role."

Wish you good luck Priyanka and hope the role helps you bag more accolades!

Edited by cyrine - 27 April 2012 at 5:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suecAraniyashantellbrownMamanashanak.hotHoneySucklekgmurozieOmaRamdasspallavi25madsKhatamKahani

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
HI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

rozie IF-Dazzler
rozie
rozie

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hi
thanks for sharing
Sounds real interesting. Can't wait to watch LOL

cyrine

Parm. Coolbie
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
TFS! ~Smile~

cyrine

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
It's going to be interesting to see what happens, but he'll have a GF :(...

cyrine

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index