Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-22 On PAge -132 * 26-07-2014 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 134

ranii.sharma

Goldie

ranii.sharma

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Read 4 parts in 1 go! Love your FF its soo good! Clap and the scene where all the kids are on ram and priyas bed I loved that whole scene! ssoo cute and when you decribe little Rashi I could totally imagine her kicking her feet and trying to eat priya mangalsuit (dont know how to spell that) lloooveee itt. Really eager to know what happend four years ago so continue A-S-A-P!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-22 On PAge -132 * 26-07-2014 (Page 57)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
very nice ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

luvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
OMG when this story will stop amusing and confusing me after each update there are many questions haunting in my mind...

and cant believe so many twist and turns...

please update soon so that my mind stops thinking about what happens next

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love4rayaluvsakshi

TVserialfreak

IF-Rockerz

TVserialfreak

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Nicely written...its getting really interesting with every update...please continue next part as soon as possible...sorry for the late comment...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

luvsakshi

name2saakshi

Goldie

name2saakshi

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
me so confuse what going on

luvsakshi

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
PREVIOUS PART -  PART-11

SORRY for the late update , the writer was not feeling well and i was busy with my work ...
so as i promice before ...Here is this weeks update ...

PART- 12

ram know's very well how hard it is for rishab to take all this but he has to do ..
he is his brother he can't see rishab in so much of pain ,but this girl is really different she can bring old rishab back ,he astonished to see priya standing on the entrance of rooom,and he feared  to death that could she listened to the convo ..what she will ask about rashi what he should tell her ..his knees weakens and plunged on the sofa there itself ...

she rushed to him..ram ,ram what happend ?? again rishab refused to marry ,he relievd hearing the question from her ,thank god she didn't heard  anything..
she is shaking him did he refused this , ram noded his head as yes ,hmm ram aapne mere ko dara diya ,rishab reminded you about his wife and left with rashi hai na ??
YES he simply answerd her looking at her with his dark brown eyes but the sparkling was missing in his eyes , she forgt rajiv was there in the room with them ,she pressed her lips on his cheek, sub kuch theek ho ga ,dont wrry , i love you ,i will talk with rishab once ... he stll dazed in that position ..
she shook him .. hmm i love u too repayd her kiss back , i love you , hope this time he will meet her ..

she turned to go but found some silhoutte in the room unknowingly her cheeks turned to briliant pink shade ,ohhh how could you forgt priya , someone is in your room and yu kissed your hubby infront of someone ufff that thought is itself weird and quickly she walked out of the room towards rishab...
she opend the door slightly  ,peeped inside what he is doing ,he always took rashi with him when he was very sad not only that he has special love to this kid..
she patted her back to go ahead with her task, prays god that things will go smoothly this time ...
she enterd in his room only to find, giggling and backing sound of rashi ..
he held her top she is trying to catch his hair in her tiny fists,when she caught his hair he was lifting her somemore top so again she is trying with that swip makes her laugh..
she again tried to catch his nose ,while kicking her legs in wind with joy ..ooowww lishuuu ...
awww my babyyy call me again ...
he twirld her up ...lishuuu
no lishuuu call me rishuuu ,she again called lishuuu
he is smiling at her ...his attention caught at the entrance of his door ,priya looking at them lovingly ...
lishuuu ..upp..upp she patted him with her hands ,he stratled 
lishu ..lipt me upp ...up up showing her hands to ceiling ...when she thought he was nt listening her ..
rashi looked at rishab and turned her face to back whom he was seeing ..
she elated to see her mother ... mamma aao ...lishuuu lipt uppp.
she sat down on the bed patted her side bed ,signald to rishab to sit down ..
he sat with rashi ,now she caught his pen ,trying to get it from the pocket ,he knows its going to hard to talk with his bhabhi about this matter ..his heart beat raised ..
she patted him on the back ..rishab i know what you are going thrw but it's time to move on in our lifes,its been 3years i know it was still fresh in our minds ..
but you have to accept the truth ashi is no more with us and she wont come back to us ..keep it in mind and try to move on your life..
now rashi landed from rishab to priya's lap trying to open the pen cap ...she encircled her arms around rashi ,pulled her closer ...
her pen slipped down from her hands she tried to catch it but it fell down on the floor..
she pouted at her mom
" mammaaa""'
both looked at her amused face ...kya beta,
she showed it , mela pen [mera pen]
both laughed at and she left rashi on floor she crawld ,took the pen searched for a paper and writing on the newspaper ...
bhabhi i know i have to move on , but i can;t forgt ashi and i dont want to ruin another girl life ..
why you are thinking you will ruin some girls life why like that
becuase  i mean it ..my past will haunt me bhabhi , im married i have a wife
priya:but she is no more
what about my daughter ..
rishab understand the things they were not there with you ,plz accept it ..
bhabhi if my duaghter is there still you could have asked this question to me ??
she dazed at him a min, he shook her would you asked me the same question ...
she told "YES the next month itself i could have engaged with you some one else because your daughter needs mother and you need a life partner ..
ram and rajiv who were standing outside the room ,their beats just skipped thought ki may rishab will reveal the truth to her ??
if the girl loves me but not my daughter what you could have done ??
why like that ?
maybe she is not comfort with my first wife daughter ??
rishab stop this nonsence what you are thinking about me and your bhai ??
are we dead ..he closed her mouth to not to talk such things he can't bare of loosing her ...sorry bhabhi if it hurts you ..
rishab if she was there she should be with rashi in our arms ,we would raise her like our own kid ,exactly like rashi
when time comes we will reveal to her about her identity because she has to know the truth about her real parents thats it but not to hurt her feelings.
rishab::if rashi was my daughter , ram briskly walked in to the room,
she felt a stab in her heart but she just stood strong ,what did you say ,
STO    ram's voice not reached rishab ears..
 yes bhabhi if rashi was my daughter and something happend with your daughter ..will you try to move on in your life ...
she just remebred her delivery day it was very hard to save her or her child ...she lost all her hopes but she took a new life and found cute bundle of rashi in ram's arms ...
sme blurry images flashed on her mind .
she just felt a pit on her stomach and plunged on bed ...
slowly she raised her voice :::rishab if it is in my case i never thought my daughter will born alive ,if it happens like your way ,i could have gone thrw a bad phace but truly i will move on my life ..
for your BHAI and our family ... they needs me she concluded it while tears forming in her eyes ...
rashi tugging her saree and trying to get up from where she sat ..she looked at her and at rishab once ...
asked still he dont want to move on his life ...he looked at rashi ...
bolo beta mai kya karoongi ???
rashi streched her arms to give him a hug , he hugged her ...
priya: hey my lil princees ..whats up ..tell will rishab can get marry ??
she looked at her and rishab with her glowing eyes ..wooo ... yeee ...hmm making faces ...
you want chachi to lishuuu priya asked in her tone ..
rashi excited by listening chachi sound it is similar to chachu so she nodded her head in affirmative ..
chachiii .. www ...lwouu ...lishuuu ..she is  talking in her own manner ..
rishab hugged priya , bhabhi you are so sweet  always hoped for my well being ,i love you ...
im very sorry if i hurt you ...
ram came and stand behind them to engulf them in his huge hug ..
when priya started "rishab i know i missed some of my imp life ,i mean i lost my memory of my qaulity time in my life , i haven't remebred a thing which was i done before my marrige , i just remeberd after the fire accident ,that means only 4 years of life i remeberd,some shots of my brother, im now 34 ,think how it will be when i will come to know some imp things in my life ,i know the coming phace is bad for me , and i know you people are hiding so many things from me ..
i know if i know those things i will tear a part , i know things are not fine with me and your bhai in some shots , now her sobs incresed she coouldn't take it anymore she hugged him tightly ,she is remebring karthik in him... ram heart ached seeing priya in  pain..
he wants to embrace her to calm her down ..
bhabhi what happen now , everything will be ok ...
rishab how everything will be ok , i don't have any answers to my question , how my life has started and how those nightmares ar haunitng me , why that plumpy man back off me all time , why the hell karthik and natasha not wanting to meet us , when i asked about some queries, why ram is quite about my firstdays with him ..
i just couldn't remebred a thing which was always lingering in my mind ...she broke the hug , gulped some amount of air to breath normally ...
ram hugged her side ways and asked her to calm down she get to knw everything in coming future as she operated two times on her brain so she should not think much about the past , it is good for her health ...im there na priya for you ...she hugged him more tightly,crying copiously..clutched her head firmly with her both hands.
he hugged her ..plz priya don't think anything plz control your self , her head is spinning and she is trying her best to calm down but her eyes gave up slowly they were drooping away..
he yelled
i love you  priya ,mai nahi jepaaonga tumahri bigair , crying on her ...
she clutched him tightly and these words lingered in her thoughts , she is walking out  in pink saree
he kneels down and shouting these exactly llines to her , she was happy  to hear that ...
she remebred that night he proposed her , ram .. ramm say it again ..
he said it and she elated to hear that .. you were sitting helplessly on  your knees and pleading me not to go hai na ??
it was one of our beutiful memory ,he jolten back with this ,,,hugged her instantly he feared what she willa ask the next ..but she falls unconsious with all the stress ..

do leave your valuble comments and don't forget to hit "LIKE"button ...if anybody wants pm for the updates of this FF,plz add me to your buddy list

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyakanchanshine.sgeetharoy999sabs0708dancydreamerafshaantasfia1991Trieshjmehta1957Sonakshi-grpasheema_sharmaPinkjalikaramsekhonBirdy91sampa123deekshasxnDsudipakaparikh1-evan-shaz9Lavi_961ranii.sharmacrystal30priyankapatwaPoojaMishtyname2saakshiSiacutieXx..Anjali..xX_CandyCream_sss283rosinagoorNanysalsalysandhyasnSakshi_Deewaniarmanzluvbalhviny_queenleena04123fiza

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
res
thanku thanku thanku sooo much neel...you made my day...Tongue
i was in a trance when i was reading it...and still am...
its amazing...

Edited by sss283 - 29 June 2012 at 1:53pm

luvsakshi

00Princess00

00Princess00

Posted: 29 June 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
fab... Its awesome!

luvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top