Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-24 On PAge -142 * 25-08-2014 (Page 41)

Post Reply New Post

Page 41 of 149

00Princess00

00Princess00

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
waiting 4 update ... Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salsalyluvsakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-24 On PAge -142 * 25-08-2014 (Page 41)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
priya: ram i fine,wants to talk with you personally , after hugging monu and minnu ,she told to leave every one
ram sat near to her asked what she wants to ask and what happen to you
priya : ram will you tell me  how my father expired ?
ram: felt a thunderous shock on his face by listening this question from her ????

PART-9
ram: kya ???
priya: you heard correct only ?how my father expired?
ram: what he will tell as he also don't know how it happend ,he took a deep breath ,
priya :she is looking him intently and longing for his answer..
he sat on her bedside ,keep his arm on her shoulder slightly pushing his side ...priya, your father had a heartattack and he is expired mid of the way to hospital ..
priya's eyebrows knotted with confusion ..
when he expired are you there ...
no priya he expired long before than you eneterd into my life
ram do i love my father ...tears farming in her eyes
ram: what are you asking priya  ...your his life ,you love him alottt more than yourself..
priya: than why the hell i didnt remember anything, hitting her hand to bed.
he controled her , she thrw herself in his arms why ram , why i didn't remeber even his face also ...
can we have his pic atleast ..i want to see once looking at into his moisten eyes .
priya you know na you have health problem ..yes or no
while sobbing she nodded her head as yes ...
and you are taking treatment for that ...
again a yes frm her side..
sometimes you forgt my name also with the use of medic
tion , maybe its long back ago your father leaves from your life thats why you didn't remeber anything ..
but for thinking of that you have ben hospitalized and we all are worried for you , leave all those priya he is your past ..think about present showing those kids ..
priya wiped her tears ..im sorry , but can you show his photo to me .. once just once .
sure priya i will try locate that in your old stuff ok ..now close your eyes and get some sleep ..bythe way what made you to think about your father suddenly ..
she just smiles ..said aisa hi yaad aagaya ..and thought about rajiv's words in the morning..
morning time ...
she got ready in a beautiful maroon saree to heading to mr.kapoors office ,he told her to come by 10 am, its already 10 here only off ram bhi na..kya soch ke 10 ko appointment lena hai ?? she has another thought after visiting the doctor she wants to go out for launch with him..its been so long time they went outside ..
so she got ready almost just missing the rose in her hair ...she went to terrace garden to fluck the rose flower ..
she fluckd it and remebrd ram's words ...ohhh is rose ko our ek rose chahiye kya??? blushed while reminding this incident...
turned to leave from there bumped with rajiv ..
oh im sorry mr.rajiv...
oh its ok priya ,i haven't seen you coming ...
why you looking so dull rajiv , is anything serious ...
wah he is waiting for this moment to let know her past so he implimented his plan ...
today is my fathers death anniversary ...
ohh im very sorry to hear that ..its ok priya its been long back.but the moments cherished with him is last in my heart forever ..
ohh thats ok rajiv ..move on ...
hmm he took courage and asked what about your father ,where is he ??
she said wo my papa is  ..., brazed for a min ..
what he do .. where is he ...her head is spinning with the thoughts ... cloudy images hitting her eyes like often but couldn't help to figure it out..
you came from delhi na priya .. she gazed at him ...
yah you are from delhi ram told me once ...if it is your personal dont tell me about you and your father , i just asked ..
ek min rajiv .. i will tell its not matterd ..my father also expired ???
ohh sorry to hear that priya ...how it happend ??
how it happend ? how it happend ..ohh her head is spinning around ...her usaul nightmares haunting her back ...
cloudy images flashing infront of her eyes ...someone is crying copiously ...sobs were echoing in her ears ...somene is murmuring you are the reason...
priyaaa,didiii...im the reason ...
two people are pushing themselves eachother ..laughings ...plz math zaooo...she closed her ears to stop all those
rajiv looked at her she is in pain ..what hapend priya,think about your father ,why you are not remebring anything ..what happen ..
he saw monu came there and hurriedly left from there...
she opend her eyes to see but everything was dark..she flinched her eyes to see clearly ...but no use she is dawning herself from top...
and she closed her eyes slowly ...
monu came there ...mama ..mama get up crying ..mama plzz get up ...
ran towards rishab chachu's room...
monu:; chachu ...cahchuuu ..eevryone came to the hall by hearing monu s worried &crying tone...
rishab:kya beta ...what happen ..
monu: mamma ...sobing..mama ne : terrace pe ...
rishab :suspected sumthing, hasnt look back he held in his arms ... ran to the terrace ..only found by priya is unconsious ..
he rushed to her hospital right way ..he called to ram but his line is not connectd ...
flash back ends ...
ram shaking her .. priya .. where are you .. ye lo medicines ...
he turned to put those medicines ..
she held his wrist firmly askd ..sorry meri vaze se aapka meetings ...he placed a finger on her lips ..
shhh you are important for me ..not my meeting not my money ..just you ...
i will go and sign on the discharge papers .. is that ok ..
hmmm she revealed him with lots of thoughts in her brain ...

do leave your valuble comments and don't forget to hit "LIKE"button ...

NEXT PART -
PART-10

Edited by luvsakshi - 17 June 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

alfykrishnalasaranyakanchanshine.sbalhsdfandancydreamersrishtiguptaTrieshanjy957fan_fiction123kaviya10asheema_sharmabalhfan4evernaznin17karamsekhonjmehta1957Sonakshi-grpBirdy91sampa123deekshasxnLavi_961snehasyakaparikh1-evan-PoojaMishtyharibol79name2saakshicrystal30cuterosy_CandyCream_sss283sahana747NanyrosinagoorsandhyasnTVserialfreakluvbalhsalsalyjakther7Sakshi_Deewaniarmanzviny_queenleena04

karamsekhon

karamsekhon

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
wonderful update keep writing god bless you

salsalyluvsakshi

Nany

IF-Dazzler

Nany

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Super

salsalyluvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
am so happy that you updated will read it and then comment... 

salsalyluvsakshi

kaparikh1

Goldie

kaparikh1

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE... RAM IS SO CARING AND POSSESIVE FOR PRIYA... LOVED HIM AND PRIYA TOO... PLZZZ CONTINUE... UPDATE SOON...

salsalyluvsakshi

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
good too good ..  am  telling u  na ill kill that  rajiv  fellow

lol

salsalyluvsakshi

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz