Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-22 On PAge -132 * 26-07-2014 (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 134

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss283

No update??

sory subu ..sure will get an update this week

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283salsaly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAYA New FF:ISHQ PART-22 On PAge -132 * 26-07-2014 (Page 54)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Originally posted by sss283

No update??

sory subu ..sure will get an update this week

Yipee now im happy...
will be waiting for it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salsalyluvsakshi

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
                                SORRY for late update , i know this is short update ,next time it will be long one,kindly bare with mistakes ..thank you                  

PART-11

No its fine ram ..but what happend to her .why she met with this ..
hmm it's long story rajiv ..will explain later...gud night and he came back to room ,liftd rashi and layd on her cradle...
it's around 3 am...
priya is gasping for breath ,, sweating all over her body ...her usaul nightmares are haunting back...cloudy images forming infront of  her eyes but she couldnt' guess who it was exactly,its raining cats&dogs outside  ,she was running along the road ,she was frightend ..looking back ..one black car is follwing her ...somany dark ashes falling on her ..her breath became shallow ...sweating all over her body ..plzzz chod do unko ...
one plumpy  man shadow falling on her ,she was clutching the other person tightly ...
im the reason...she was running with another two ... she was on fire ... sumbody is yelling ... PRIYA ..Priyaa...
the fire is arriving towrads her ,somebody pushed her from the car she was holding some bundle in her hands ,she screamd with the pain hugging the bundle which was heavy very heavy ,she screamed her lungs out Nooo...
he jumped out from the bed ...he jarred seeing at her condition ..
she kept her hands like she was holding something ,and he shocked to see her in the same state 4 years back ...
he is calling her name ..priya ..priya ...
open your eyes ..she is sturggling for breath ,sweating badly ,he sprinkled somewater on her face ...
she opened her eyes to see him.ram aap,plz take me away from here ye lo ,she about to give something but she couldn't find anything in her arms...
kya priya ..
she cupped her forehead with her hands ,she wants to tell something ,her sobs are uncontrollable,he patted her back gave some water to her ...
priya kya hai ?? what happend my dear ...bolo na..
Ram wo aadmi...
kaun ...
that person is haunting ...i was on fire ram...and i can't save anyone...
he is getting shock by shock ...she used to tell something is happening..
than she told someone is haunting her ,than now she is tellling she was on fire ,can't save anyone..
iska matlab priya ko sub kuch yaad aagayi ya nahi ????
he gazed at her with confusion...
priya kya tum wo aadmi ko pahachan sakthe hai kya??
NO ram , i don't and i can't ,he gave a sigh of relief
Ram plz i can't take it anymore ,my head is throbbing like hell ..it's hurting ram ..plz tell  him that dont come back to me..
it's hurting just do something ...
plzzz her sobs increased ,he himself has tears in his eyes ,he held her near to his chest ,pressing her head with his thumb ,gave her medication ..
she relaxed a bit ,the medication worked and slowly she  drifted off to sleep ..
once he reeled everything , lonely he cried in pain ...
morning ..she can hear the birds chipring sounds, the sunrays brushing her ,she rubbed her sleepy eyes and strecthed her arms ,her head is lighten up by this time.
she looked at the otherside of bed ,he was nowhere to be seen in the room,she slipped from the bed ,taking wobbly steps to the washroom..
Ram feeding breakfast to kids ,rashi was moving her head opposite directions ...plz beta ye last hai ek spoon kalo ..
still nodding her head "Bushhh" papa showing her tummy "pulll"hai[it's full]
he laughed at her ,he gazed at his room he know she needs some rest ,so he thought not to wake her up and this will be very easy without her ..
at the time pandit ji came ,ram scooped rashi in his arms wiping her mouth ..he went to his study room with pandit ji followed by rishab ..
he forwarded one photo to him ...rishab ...
ha bhai bolo -zara ye photo dekh lo
rishab saw it ,his eyes moisten and thrwd the photo there bhai how many times i told you not to search any girl for me...
rishab kya zid hai ye?? you are just 28 and you dont think you have to marry ,what you enjoed in your life ,this is time to move on ...
he controlling his emotions for a while ,i love Ashi bhai ,i can't forgt her ...
but she is no more rishab and 3 years alredy passed plzzz for god sake move on in your life now ...there is so much he held his shoulders
i can't bhai ...
rishab i alredy finalized this girl keeping the photo infront of him and you have to marry her ,i alredy gave my word  to them that you are coming to meet her,
now don't make any mess with this match ,i alredy told everything about you and your married life alsooo.
rishab can't control his anger and scooped rashi in his arms...
fine bhai  have you told about Rashi ,she is my daughter and she has to take care of her after clearing everything ...
Have you told ,have you cleared this thing ...
im just living for rashi plz bhai dont make it hard for me ,tears flowing from his eyes hugged rashi tightly left from there leaving ram dumbstruck ...
rajiv tapped on ram's shoulder,in disbelief he asked ram..
is this true ,rashi is not your child ..with moisten eyes YES ,she is not ,rajiv is tooo stunned to believe this ..becoz he know how priya and ram are attached to this kid ,especially priya won't leave her a sec,and what the hell is happening this KM ,he is totally confused ...

ram know's very well how hard it is for rishab to take all this but he has to do ..
he is his brother he can't see rishab in so much of pain ,but this girl is really different she can bring old rishab back ,he astonished to see priya standing on the entrance of rooom,and he feared  to death that could she listened to the convo ..what she will ask about rashi what he should tell her ..his knees weakens and plunged on the sofa there itself ...

do leave your valuble comments and don't forget to hit "LIKE"button ...if anybody wants pm for the updates of this FF,plz add me to your buddy list

Edited by luvsakshi - 25 June 2012 at 1:23am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

coolabbjuhi1990saranyakanchanshine.sdancydreamersrishtiguptaTrieshanjy957noya28kk4everjmehta1957karamsekhonasheema_sharmabalhfan4everjayashsBirdy91Sonakshi-grpsampa123deekshasxnDsudipaPoojaMishtycrystal30cuterosypriyankapatwaname2saakshikaparikh1-evan-snehasyaLavi_961sss283_CandyCream_Xx..Anjali..xXrosinagoorNanysandhyasnjakther7armanzviny_queenTVserialfreakChitrathansalsalyiLuvRamKapoor123fizaleena04

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
nice one Clap  cont soonBig smile 

Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 25 June 2012 at 8:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283salsalyluvsakshi

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
nice one.getting more interesting.unfolding all the secretes.thanks

sss283salsalyluvsakshi

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
yeh kya tha ????rashi is nt der child n priya doesnt knw da truth n wats da flashback ...omg itne saare twists ShockedShocked

sss283salsalyluvsakshi

taashu11

IF-Dazzler

taashu11

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
res

sss283salsalyluvsakshi

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedwhat going on yaar i dont understandConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

sss283salsalyluvsakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top