Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Previous part  - PART -9

PART 10

They discharged her .everyone reached home ...
she is very weak to step firmly on her legs ,lazily she is taking her steps to reach the cradle to take rashi in her arms ...
she missed rashi so much ,as she is kid no one took her to the hospital cause of nosocomial infection...
rashi glance at priya once..in a swip mode she jumped in to her ..crying bitterly ..
mamma...chachu mujhe na...hmmm ..
tears flowing from priya's eyes seeing her kiddo in pain ,she can understand they haven't taken rashi with them so she is complainting about rishab to priya..
she patted her back...ram came with milk ,priya feed the baby and soon she goes off sleep in her lap ,ram wants to take rashi..
but she clutched priya's pallu tightly not wanting her goo...
priya signald him,it's ok i will manage,but he knew she was weak and she can't climb the stairs with rashi ,so he lifted her up from the ground,rashi was in her hands ..
ram what are you doing ...
everyone from the back ...
ohhh kya pyaar hai bhaiii ???giggles from their back
nowhere slight blush appered on ram and priya cheeks..soon he lay down both on their bed..gave a peck both of them ...
he turned to fresh up ... when her arm encircled his wrist ..he raised his eyebrows ..with kya ??
ram i want to talk to karthik and nuts will you call them up or giv a msg that i want to see them..
priya you knw very well that they are not attending the calls of mine..i will try to pacify them and when they will be free to talk than i will surely call them to KM forever.
ab tum sochan band karo...sleep happily ..
don't take tension and don't amke me tensed and rest of the family members...she gave a faint smile to him..
2 pairs of tiny legs peeping outside from  the room, rajiv interlocked with them and came inside ...
ram & priya looked back to see...
monu and minnu both plotted on their bed ...clutched her tightly ..
we want to sleep here ...
ram ha beta kyun nahi ...
minnu..not now ..aaj laat ko [raat]
laughed at his words ..hmm beta kyun nahi ..you can sleep here..
rishab came no no noo  minu &monu you have to sleep with me...otherwise i wont tell you the stories ...
it's ok rishab they will sleep ..cutting him in between showing him to priya ..as she was nt feeling well ,so i will take these shiathans with me ..
nooo we wont come...
priya who understands this...rishab it's ok let them sleep here...
love you mama both told at once...
rishab ,ok bhabhi i thought you told to buy this new game CD for them ,but now its all mine ..
gudnight guys im going taking slow steps from them..
monu and minu both looked annoyed and look at their mom and dad..
exchanging glances to their parents and the CD...
haha their childish ness wins .and they ready to go with rishab ..
minu : mamma i want to play that game..
monu :mai bhi
gave a peck on their forehead she lets goo off them by telling gudnight and sleep early ,don't  bother your chachu much..
rajiv: priya slowly don't take stress.your health is imp ,abhi abhi tum hospital se aagaya our ..
ram: ye bath sahi hai rajiv ,she wont listen to anybody...
rashi stirred in her sleep ,priya patting her back ,caressing her hairs ,bansi kaka brought the food for them..
ram served the food including rajiv...
ram is feeding priya while he too having from the same plate ...rajiv wonders what made them tobe loved eachother soo much ...
in the middle of the dinner ram said sorry to rajiv ,as he coudn't help it finding his 1st love ,so he got the function CD today so we will see it and tell who is it ,we will go and meet her tmrw or day after tmrw..
priya almost closing her eyes but ram is feeding her enough ...
she tired atlast and dozed off to sleep laying her head at the back of the bed ..he soon completes his dinner..
wiped her mouth ,made her to drink some water ,arranged her neatly on their bed ,tucked her in quilt.
caressed her hairs apart and pushed back so she don't have any disturbance ...
he came out with rajiv ..who was wondering how they got married ,as per him priya don't want to marry anyone ...
they both saw the video and rajiv told she is not in this video ram .. anyway i will search in this mumbai
can i stay here another 15 to 20 days..why not rajiv feel like its your home ..
just priya's health is not good at all these days so im not spending much time with you ,sorry for that ..
no its fine ram ..but what happend to her .why she met with this ..
hmm it's long story rajiv ..will explain later...gud night and he came back to room ,liftd rashi and layd on her cradle...
it's around 3 am...

precap ::: she was frightend ..looking back ..one black car is follwing her ...somany dark ashes falling on her ..
her breath became shallow ...sweating all over her body ..plzzz chod do unko ...
im the reason...she was running with another two ... she was in fire ... sumbody is yelling ...

do leave your valuble comments and don't forget to hit "LIKE"button ...

NEXT PART --
PART-11

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
00Princess00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome
precap wid dan suspence
waiting 4 nxt 1 nw
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dii...Good that i havent gone to sleep early...so lovely update dii...

Loved the love & care of Ram for Priya...and loved the lifting part...waaa kya pyaar hai...
and feeding part...so sweet...
and the kids MONNU MINNU are so cute...
and Rishab is also so caring...but i dont like that Rajiv...

Loved the update completely dii...you are awesome...Thank you for the update dii...

Thank you again for the lovely update...will be waiting for next one eagerly...😃
Precap is so frightening & exciting dii...
Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ram is feeding priya while he too having
from the same plate

wow thats so sweet<3<3<3

can i stay here another 15 to 20 days..why
not rajiv feel like its your home ..

you can only if you dont creat mess for Raya...

...rajiv wonders what
made them tobe loved eachother soo
much ...

me too *confused...

precap ::: she was frightend ..looking
back ..one black car is follwing
her ...somany dark ashes falling on her ..
her breath became shallow ...sweating all
over her body ..plzzz chod do unko ...
im the reason...she was running with
another two ... she was in fire ... sumbody
is yelling ...

its scaring me... is it real or just her nightmare...?????????
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oops ye sab mein likhna to bhul he gai awesome update just loved it...

muuuaaahhhzzz...
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what happen to priya  yar ..  y  she is  like that.. please  tell us soon  what's her   medical history...

loved it   do update  soon
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey its tooo good again ,suspense create karna koi apse sikhe amazing and just loved the way he picked her up in his arms ...
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
unique idea..liked it.. oh so my while reading part 2 was right.. p dint recognise rajiv coz she doesnt remember wat hapened in the past and that she knew him.. in balh we have ASSwin and here we have Rajiv.. hehe.. pls update soon eager to know wat happened after p's dad expired and how she entered Ram's life.. this update of urs is very interesting.. :) pls pm me dont wana lose track of this one..
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wah kya update diya he..dil bhar gaya.. Jst loved the mother children bond.. The way its exprsd ..jst wow.. Thnks fr updating.. Dnt make ny delay fr the nxt one.. Thnks fr the pm..
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Superb post sister👏👏👏...really loved it😳...the kid's part was very enjoyable😃...will eagerly await ur next part😳😳...