how weird... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gafulu14

DONO KI PARVARISH MAE KHOTHAI , BUT YASH IS BETTER THAN ARTI KA BETA ANSH, HE ALWAYS  ACTING DUM 4 ELDERS, SO ARTI HAS 2 CHANGED HIS SON ATTITUDE-- COZE ARTI LOST HER LOVE DUE TO HER ATTITUDE ,
YASH IS GOOD, BUT HE HAS TO UNDERSTAND CHILD JIVAN 2, LET THEM ENJOY LITTLE WITH DISCIPLIN

ya u r right
Ansh needs discipline.  He gets away with anything, when he's scolded by Yash, Aarti has to fake scold Yash to calm Ansh down.  Yeah, later Aarti reminds him he was naughty and that's why Yash scolded him.  Yet he still had to be pleased with the toy.  

He comes in and wants the truck. Aarti asks him why, all he says is "I want it" and Aarti gives it to him. 

I was hoping at least they would know Ansh put the pin there, and he would get some discipline. But nope, yet another thing he gets away with.

Originally posted by likarsh

Ansh needs discipline.  He gets away with anything, when he's scolded by Yash, Aarti has to fake scold Yash to calm Ansh down.  Yeah, later Aarti reminds him he was naughty and that's why Yash scolded him.  Yet he still had to be pleased with the toy.  

He comes in and wants the truck. Aarti asks him why, all he says is "I want it" and Aarti gives it to him. 

I was hoping at least they would know Ansh put the pin there, and he would get some discipline. But nope, yet another thing he gets away with.

ya totally agree with u. he needs discipline at any cost.Aarti has to learn to say 'no' to him when he demands.
It is tricky because they are both parenting as a result of different upbringings. I feel a big difference is Yash treats his daughters like his daughters where as Aarti treats Ansh as her equal. That is primarily due to circumstances surrounding Ansh's childhood. Ansh became almost a replacement for Prashant as the main man in her life. Personally, I feel a lot of this could be hashed out if Yash actually asked Aarti about her "dead" husband. All she hears or sees is Arpita. If Yash just wanted his kids to be looked after, he should have just hired a nanny. Aarti is bonding with his kids, taking care of them, and Yash and his mom keep yelling at her. If I was her I would have already cussed Yash out. You wanted a mother, you got one. Deal with it. She didn't marry him to do PayPals hair everyday... The sooner he realizes Aarti is suffering on the inside, the sooner they resolve their issues and become good co parents.
umm...I feel the scene ws necessary to show the faults of Aarti as well...
recently there has been shown a fault in Yash's parenting putting too much of discipline... opposite to that Aarti gives Ansh full freedom n doesnt take his wrong seriously...
so probably to bring into light the faults in both the parents...
ansh should get disciplined asap
Originally posted by USManeetian

It is tricky because they are both parenting as a result of different upbringings. I feel a big difference is Yash treats his daughters like his daughters where as Aarti treats Ansh as her equal. That is primarily due to circumstances surrounding Ansh's childhood. Ansh became almost a replacement for Prashant as the main man in her life. Personally, I feel a lot of this could be hashed out if Yash actually asked Aarti about her "dead" husband. All she hears or sees is Arpita. If Yash just wanted his kids to be looked after, he should have just hired a nanny. Aarti is bonding with his kids, taking care of them, and Yash and his mom keep yelling at her. If I was her I would have already cussed Yash out. You wanted a mother, you got one. Deal with it. She didn't marry him to do PayPals hair everyday... The sooner he realizes Aarti is suffering on the inside, the sooner they resolve their issues and become good co parents.

Yash is not doing this deliberately. he is also suffering a lot. bcs he get married 4 d sake of his parents and 4 Pratik's happiness. he is not at all comfortable with Aarti. but he always take care of her needs.what we can expect from him right now...she is doing everything happily bcs first of all she is a woman and mother also. and women r always caring and loving so she can easily take care of all d children. but as we know Yash is so much attached with Arpita and never came out of her thoughts yet. so his behavior is very natural
Edited by aditibd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Abiie

umm...I feel the scene ws necessary to show the faults of Aarti as well...
recently there has been shown a fault in Yash's parenting putting too much of discipline... opposite to that Aarti gives Ansh full freedom n doesnt take his wrong seriously...
so probably to bring into light the faults in both the parents...

ya u r right. but i found his behavior very weird and dangerous as compared to Yash's daughters problem.
Originally posted by aru_86

ansh should get disciplined asap

agree wid u