Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

this is my first OS about kabir and aditi..pls forgive me for my mistakes..

PLACE: jaiswal house
characters: kabir and aditi

The clock was about to strike 11..everybody was asleep except aditi..she searched all over the house but she couldn't find kabir anywhere..the last place which was left out was the terrace where kabir used to spend most of his time..he used to sit there and work on his laptop..the gentle breeze and the glowing moonlightStar ..he used to love that place..

aditi entered with an angry face towards kabir..

ADITI: "kabir tum abhi bhi yahan ho..i searched u all over the house..i knew u will b here ..afterall this is ur fav place on earth"

KABIR: "jan Heart(he calls aditi as jan)..woh main bas... toda kaam tha isliya..i will b right back pleas go to sleep.."

ADITI: "kabir u and ur work..u  r always busy with ur work..please put-off ur work..please i want to talk to u.."

KABIR: "jan..please understand my situation..kal bahut badi meeting hai..isliya teyyaari kar rahan hoon..after that meeting ..mere paas time hi time hai.."

ADITI: "u always give me excuses..FINE DO YOUR WORK I WON'T DISTURB U..BUT NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN..I M ANGRY WITH U.." (she said in a angry tone)

KABIR: "jan meri baat suno..pls jan..plss"Ouch

ADITI: "no..i dnt want to hear anything..i m going to sleep"

she was almost near the stairs to go down..just then a tiny raindrop fell on her hand..just then she looked above..the clouds were occupied by thundering..it was about to rain in a few minutes...
she looked at kabir who was busy in his work

ADITI: "ab toh tume neeche aana hi padega..its gonna rain.."

kabir looked at the clouds..he was surprised and was disappointed that he can no more sit in his most fav place..

ADITI: "kya hua kabir..biwi ki baat nahi maanoge..toh aisa hi hoga.." (she said it laughingly )

KABIR: "ok meri maa..i m sorry..accha chalo kamre mein chalte hain..still i have a lot of work to complete.."

ADITI:(with a little shock): "tume abhi kaam ki hi padi hai..ab toh main tume yahan se jaane nahi doongi.."

KABIR: "aditi samjo...please kal ye meeting acche se ho jaaye..then we will go for dinner "

ADITI:"teek hai..give all ur love to ur laptop and files.kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki..  laptop is ur second wife"

KABIR: "jan..please please.."Unhappy

the cloud started to rain..kabir was busy packing his laptop and files in his briefcase..

aditi was shocked to him caring for his work more. and said ."accha jao..i m going.."

just then she was to take her first step..someone grabbed her hand ,,(none other than our kabirLOL),,both were wet..

ADITI: "kabir ye kya kar rahe ho tum..pls mera haath chodo..mujhe jaana hai."

KABIR:"gussa ho na mujhse"

ADITI: "haan"

kabir thought to himself "mujhe patha hai ki tume kaise manaana hai.Heart." and smiled...

shall i continue the 2 part..?

give me ur suggestions..

Edited by crazy_world - 27 April 2012 at 6:59am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumparigeetshree_007aiimSNoshinM_n_hhiddenpearl-Misek-arunsunita_gmfatima15leavesandwaveschitra_raombloves-Priya01Lennie-Eris-.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Kabir and Aditi enjoy the rain(part 2)updated" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Do continue!!! Really romantic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

abika

IF-Dazzler

abika

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
please continue

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
                                                        PART- 2

Aditi scolded him  and was about to go..when kabir came to near her and closed her eyes..

ADITI: "kabir..what r u doing..leave me i have to go.."

KABIR: "umm..hmmm..main tume jaane nahi doonga..i have a surprise for u.."

ADITI: "surprise..?..kaisa surprise..?" (she asked him  doubtingly)

KABIR: "just wait for 2 minutes...he slowely walked with her..keeping her eyes closed.."

then took his hands off her eyes and said "TADAAA...SURPRISE.."

Aditi was completely shocked to see the surprise ...she saw a bouquet full of her fav RED TULIPS...and there was a gift below the bouquet with a card above it..all were fully covered so that it doesn't get wet..

aditi took the card..it was wriiten as..

"Jaan..from the day i saw u..i was completely smitten by ur beauty...god has gifted me a angel in the form of u..i have no words for ur love towards me..and i m speechless before ur love..because i love u so much..before u entered in my life..my life was filled with loneliness and lack of love..but after u entered in my life..I M COMPLETE NOW..."Embarrassed

when she read the last line her eyes were already  occupied by tears...then she saw kabir who was holding an umbrella beside her..

kabir slowly came to her and whispered in her ears.Heart."happy wedding anniversary."Heart

aditi was completely surprised to hear this..and said "tume yaad tha.!!!!."

KABIR: "ofcourse jan..afterall this is our first wedding anniversary.."

ADITI: "but i thought.."

KABIR: "what... that i forgot our anniversary..never.."

ADITI: "happy wedding anniversary..but why didn't u tell me in the morning..i was so depressed ..i thought that u completely forgot.."

KABIR: "becaz..main is pal ko yadgar banaana chata tha..isliye..now u will always remember the moment..right.."

ADITI: "yes..thank u so much.." (she said in a loud voice)

saying that she hugged him and both were lost in love for a moment..
he gently kissed her forehead and said.."accha gift bhi kholo na.."

ADITI: "teek hai.."

then she gently opened the gift and was surprised to see a photo album...she opened with excitement..
the album was fully filled with the photos from their first meet-their wedding-their honeymoon photos...everything was perfect..
but a small place was left out at the end of the album...

she questioned him "yeh kisliye..?"

just then kabir took his camera and said  ..."say cheeseee..."
he captured their pic...and said.."ab ye yahan rahega.." pointing towards the leftout place...

this made her to cry..

KABIR: "arre why are u crying..gift pasand nahi aaya..kya..?"

ADITI:"i loved it..it is the best gift of my life..but not more than u.."

KABIR: "love u aditi.."

saying that he came near to her and dropped the umbrella and told her to feel the rain drops.which were dripping on her face like the white pearls..and kabir caught hold of her waist and he took the phone and played their fav music...

started...

"
Yeh haseen waadiyaan ye khula aasmaan
Aa gaye hum kahan aye mere saajna
In bahaaron mein dil ki kali khil gayi
Mujhko tum jo mile har khushi mil gayi
"

both danced together on the rain playing their fav music,..both were very  happy...then both hugged eachother

both said   together ."I LOVE YOU.."..Heart

did u like it..?

Edited by crazy_world - 05 May 2012 at 6:34am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

BrarjayiliveyoushubabegumSNoshinM_n_hhiddenpearl-Misek-arunsunita_gmveil_of_rosesfatima15chitra_raomaria090-Priya01-Eris-Lennie.FlawlessSarun.

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nice post

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Loved It Alot. Very Nice.

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

hiddenpearl

Goldie

hiddenpearl

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
...its was really romantic os!!!!!!i loved it...

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

parigeet

Groupbie

parigeet

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Its s romantic..keep it up..great work..

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.