TB articles must not be partial

hanisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
frnds.. 😊did u notice that tellybuzz articles of balh are very rarely given...tellybuzz articles of few shows are given once in a week or two...whatever it may be bt i feel it must not be partial..becoz it affects our CM ranking..v all r working hard to see balh in top 5...I feel TB articles are much essential for us..what should v do?? to whom do we report this?? A post reg this is given in commments/suggestions desk bt m really worried abt this😲..dont know how to act on this..😕 Edited by hanisha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they dont have any news relating to balh...now bt started keeping secret ...so they dont have any news...
sakshitfan thumbnail
completely agree, thr r only rare n few articles about balh by TB
princessphulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its good...atleast...bt now started keeping secret...
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
actually i think its good we're not getting articles!! i love the surprises the CVs are giving us!! it makes it all the more fun to watch!! 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We hardly get any TB articles anytime. And it is an achievement for us to be in the TOP 10 irrespective of that!

I think we need to comment about articles during the CM rating thread opened by the admin of IF. May be more requests and we can get some articles and interviews too! 
hanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

We hardly get any TB articles anytime. And it is an achievement for us to be in the TOP 10 irrespective of that!

I think we need to comment about articles during the CM rating thread opened by the admin of IF. May be more requests and we can get some articles and interviews too! 

Ya..u r right...v need to be proud that we are in top10 without that TB articles...bt just hav a hope that our rank would improve wid dem...
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Why only BALH... they have very rare articles on BALH cast... while the actors gets their dues every now and then...