Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

another new entry... yawnn...

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys... the cvs dont know how to take the story forward... so they keep introducing new entries...

Life OK's Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki(UTV Productions) recently saw Arjun's (Sudeep Sahir) and Lakshmi's (Shraddha Arya) grand wedding wherein celebrities like Madhuri Dixit, Malaika Arora and other renowned faces from the tellydom graced the occasion.

And now the soap is all set to see a new entry in the form of Mona Parekh. Mona is a versatile actress who has been entertaining masses for years now, In Main Lakshmi, she will be seen in the avatar of a rich and wealthy Maharani.

A source informed that Maharani's family will enter the track as they couldn't attend the wedding. So being a family friend of Rajvardhan Agnihotri, they will be directly invited to their house.

"Yes, I have been signed for the show and it's a cameo. I don't know much about the track as today (27 April 2012) is my first day of shoot," shared Mona with Tellychakkar.com, who has featured in Deeya Chopra's Vishnupuran and Aroona Irani's Mehendi Tere Naam Ki.

Keep reading this section for more updates on Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki!!!

link..http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mona-parekh-main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki

i cannot wait to see how this will spice up things... yawnnn🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahahah. As long as Saumya GOES, I don't care who comes ðŸ¤£
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey suhana... i dont think that soumya will make an exit... 😡 she is here to stay... 🤢 and that too for a very looong time... and if she does make an exit soon then tumhare muh mein dher sare mithaiyaan
ArjunLaxmiFL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you ðŸ˜› Saumya shouldn't become a komolika. Khush rahe and Arjun Lakshmi ko bhi happy rehne de. And she need sto stop eaves dropping on their conversations.🤣
Soumya is such a Peek-a-boo pervert. She even peeks into ArMi's bedroom..eek. Anyway, the Maharani will be female clone of RV for sure. More snobby gits in the show..that's all we needed. ðŸ¤¢
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that is really going to be very much intersting
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
HOW MANY characters do they plan on introducing as cameos?!

Dear CVs, forget the cameos, concentrate on your leads! :p
Originally posted by: AngelTeen

HOW MANY characters do they plan on introducing as cameos?!

Dear CVs, forget the cameos, concentrate on your leads! :p

And they will answer: Ask anything else but that. How about overdose of Soumya the Pervert instead? 🤣
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just Soumya to leave ðŸ˜¡ I don't care about anything else
flutterby thumbnail
ahh... rae... thanks for giving us ur darshan... i want some prasad now...