Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

My thoughts

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Guys... Am new to Chal forum... i didn't watch 1st epi but after watching one epi, i have started watching it daily...

Ok... let me share my thoughts here

Kabir : He looks like an iron man wit golden heartBig smile  He loves Aditi a lot... He respects Ija a lot... He believes Karan a lot... i don't think Kabir was behind Aditi's death(if she is dead)

Neha urf Aditi : Either Neha is aditi or Aditi is dead... Neha is not Aditi but Aditi is alive can't possible as Kabir is falling for Neha urf Aditi now... And Aditi won't play ny game if Aditi is Neha as she loves the family..

Ija: ija may b the one who planned to kill Aditi... May b Ija is Kabir's step mother who acts goodie goodie infront of Kabir , but wants to get property by killing Aditi and trying to frame Kabir in Aditi's death and Arya's death... If so, the one who killed Arya  must be Ija's hired man...

Ija's hired man : If Ija is not Kabir's step mother, but she killed Aditi for proprty (And Kabir not aware of it) then her hired man may one the one who folllowed Aditi and took her pics etc(Masked man) he may b the one who killed Arya and Ram Singh too to blackmail Ija...

Arya : He is no more... So he is out of game...

Ranveer and Mamaji : they r greedy and really bad guys... But i don't think they dare to plan Aditi's murder for money... They want money without risk... So i don't think they r...

Karan : When it comes to Karan, main question is What may be the motive? If Aditi is killed, Kabir is framed in her death, Karan won't get nything... jaiswal family is as legal heir of property... Other two reasons can be love and revenge... May be he wants to take revenge for some insult he faced bcoz of Aditi and Kabir... Or may be he was loving Aditi but couldn't cofess as he is poor... so he killed Aditi bcoz he can't see Aditi-Kabir happy...

Rishi : i don't think Rishi is involved in this game... he is just a come nd go character in game i guess...If Rishi would have taken money frm Kabir, he wouldn't have tried to escape wid Neha...Rishi is a selfish guy. He loves his life more than nything... Life is more importanat for him than love... When Kabir told tht he will kill Rishi if Neha din't show up, Rishi decided tht he will save his life by giving Neha to Kabir. 

Rani's husband :May be he is behind all this and he may the masked man who didn't show up yet...

Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 27 April 2012 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15eminent

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My thoughts" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
As of now karan is the most suspicious character followed by ranveer.

dipi.15

Goldie

dipi.15

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
the mask man could be the main game planner

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.