India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Preview for 25th April

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Sumithra is getting breathless. Oxygen mask is over her face. Disha is also there in the room with doctors. Disha has placed the Bappa's idol in front of the cot and is praying. She is telling Bappa, make her alright. DK will never forgive me if something happens to her. Please make  my action and confidence right. Let her get alright. But the doctors feel her condition is worsening and says to Disha maybe we cannot save her. Disha continues to pray with folded hands in the room. The  doctors are trying to revive her. Suddenly, a flower from the bappa idol falls down and there is an improvement in Sumitra's health. She gains consciousness. Disha is very happy.

She goes out when Pori comes there. Pori does not know anything about Sumitra. She tries to talk to Disha. Disha says i am upset , please leave me. Pori says Gargi gets a shock everytime she finds that Sumitra is getting alright. There is something fishy about it. Disha is then reminded of Vedant saying the same thing. Disha then tactfully tells Pori that yes, there is something. But she being so close to Gargi, why she does not know the truth behind that? Disha then tells her that if she knows it, then the tables can turn and Gargi can become a puppet in Pori's hands. Pori then thanks Disha, gives a flying kiss to her and says she will find out, she goes. Disha says to herself i will find the truth from you, Pori.

Gargi reaches home. DK is sitting. He keeps getting calls from Disha. He throws his mobile in anger which just misses hitting Gargi's head. Gargi thinks to utilise the situation.

Sumitra opens her eyes and calls for Sunny. She says after so many years, she does not know how he will look. Disha is happy and she tries to call DK. Just then, DK comes there. Disha runs to him and tells him that the day for which he was waiting has arrived. Mummyji has become alright and she has recognised him and called him first. DK is thrilled. He is wanting to thank her when Disha gets a call from Vedant. Disha begins to talk to Vedant who tells her that everything was Gargi's plan and there is no meeting here in Delhi. Seeing them talking, DK again gets frustrated with Disha and moves towards the room. Disha gets upset. She stops talking to Vedant who later disconnects the phone.

DK is proceeding towards the room when Pori comes there. The doctor also comes there. Pori introduces DK to the doctor. The doctor tells DK that Sumitra has regained consciousness. But it will take time for her to adjust to the lfe after sdo many years. So, when he meets her, whatever she says , just agree to it with a smiling face. DK then goes in. Pori follows him. In the room, Sumitra is telling the doctor that it is so many years since she saw her sunny. She is asking where he is. DK enters calling ma. She turns and is very happy. She has tears in her eyes. DK too starts to cry. They hug each other. Sumitra notices the crutches in DK's hand and starts to cry. She says she is responsible for that and tries to fall to his feet. He says i do not want anything else. My ambition in life is fulfilled, now that you are alright. The doctor then tells Sumitra, why cry, see your bahu has also come to see you. At this point, Pori is inside the room. Disha is standing just behind her. Sumitra notices Pori and is coming to wards her. Disha and DK are shocked at this. Pori realises it and then she too makes a move and goes near Sumitra and hugs her. Pori sees Dk and gives a wicked smile. Disha is stunned. So is DK. DK tries to tell his mother the truth but Disha comes there and tells Sumitra that her bahu prayed for her so much. Sumitra asks her who she is. Disha says she is DK's friend. DK is shocked. Disha goes out, sits there and cries bitterly. DK comes there and calls for her. She tries to stop her tears and says Congrats. Your mother has become alright. DKsays she must be sad with what happened inside. He says give me time i will tell mom that you are her bahu. I did not tell her today bcos the doctor had given instructions to agree to whatever she says. Disha says she is not worried for that. She is not that selfish. She is worried bcos DK does not trust her. She again says it is not that myself and Vedant did not come to  Pune bcos we wanted to be together. Rano fell from the stairs , she is pregnant, so i had to take care of her. Vedant too had his own reasons. When she is about to say choti maa, the doctor comes there and takes DK for some formalities.

Disha is upset. She holds a ganapati bappa idol which is placed in the hospital lobby and is crying. She says DK, I need you today. I am alone. I don't have anybody in my life other than you. I want you to be with me at this time. DK, I love you. She says. Twice and is crying bitterly.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged

hi

thanks so much for the update....oh my god so disha for the firdt time has admited to herself that she loves DK wowwwwwwwwwwwww....it is a start it realyl bought tears to my eyesCry what a sweet scene hope DK heard her but i guess not.....Well after the promos scene it was nice to see this...wowwwwwww....i am over the moon..Hope things are better but i guess with sumitra thinking pori is her bahu it migth twist things more...ufff but for now i am happy after a sad weekend that disha has admitted that she loves DK....Big smile

SamyBig smile

SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged

thanks Sree.

you have made my day. Thanks for the wonderful preview.

TDDK Newbie
TDDK
TDDK

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 sree tthanks for the update.. i don't know what to say.. to happy that d confessed her love.. or  sad b'cos things are not looking good for D  ConfusedConfused
OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Thanks Sree. Now what is this new twist of Pori being the bahu. My thoughts are Sumithra is going to start liking Pori and then making the situation more complex for DK. He is going to be caught btween his real wife Disha and his mother;s daughter in law Pori.

Maybe when there are some misunderstandings between Pori and DK will DK realize that he was also misunderstanding Vedant and Disha. I hope he over hears Disha saying ILU .

So today they did not show Garrgi. Now have to wait and see what happens there.

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileThanks so much i can't believe this she has admitted it i am over the moon on cloud 9 lol its so good a better preview then i thought pori's bahu thing will be sorted out but disha has given us a shock today!!!!!!!Big smile
chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update...so now after disha realising her love towards DK...its Sumitra now on their way...something or the other always getting the things bitter between them....Pori ko tab hi aana tha Angry
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thax a bunch

Go to top