Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Mona's new avatar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Although Mona is shown to be getting strong, making the children misbehave shows her as an incompetent mother, and gives her ex every reason to consider her a failure! 
The situation between Anoushka and Mona can be developed with more creativity.. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona's new avatar" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

for the childrens misbehaviour suhasi is the one who is responsible 

even after mona instructed her childrens she is spoilin them by tellin js behave like beasts 

that wil indirectly show mona was never be able to even teach manners to her kids 

and i dont understand how they are showng mona getting stronger all of sudden

i mean at one point she doesn even want to take her certificates she is getting scared of doing al that 

and the next moment she is js planning somethin wd her friend telling her plans of teachin anushka lesson 

dere is no proper logic in it  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesKalapiani_grshanti05

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
first of all, when did mona ask her kids to misbehave?? it was her MIL who told the kids to go against whatever mona told them. also, when bulbul says she heard anuskha and pradeep talk , mona told her that she should never hide and listen to their conversations. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24blytonRamziMeriJaan

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i love her new avatar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24RamziMeriJaan

Saydie

Goldie

Saydie

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I agree Mona told her kids to behave and treat her dad and anuksha both very nicely. In the beginning she was broken but with the strength of her MIL and BFF she is getting the courage. I think every person has it in them its just a matter of time till that strength comes out.  Its nice to see Mona fighting but it will be interesting to see where the story takes us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farzidvirgo24

ASMI98

IF-Dazzler

ASMI98

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

serials should actually show women power...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.