•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I was hoping to see some of his scenes..with sugni or anyone else..
none of tht :(
i seriously think he's gonna put tht veil on her tomorrow by the end..n on monday not do anything..prolly cuz he notices tht leech of the ugly thakur staring at sugni...
Edited by daisyluv - 11 years ago
Hi daisyluv  😊

I agree with you, I mean I was so looking forward to seeing some scenes with thakur VS and Sugni but sadly there was none 😭

Anyways I think tomorrow is definitely an episode to watch since the precap says thakur VS will see Sugni when she is doing rai. hopefully we might get to see the scene of him shawling Sugni in order to save her from the leech of a thakur thats watching sugni 😆😆

You know although thakur VS will turn out to be a negative person I still think he has a kind of spark that grips me into liking his character but of course I am also loking forward to our PSH hero aditiya (anuj sachdev) 😳
Originally posted by rozetta

Hi daisyluv  😊

I agree with you, I mean I was so looking forward to seeing some scenes with thakur VS and Sugni but sadly there was none 😭

Anyways I think tomorrow is definitely an episode to watch since the precap says thakur VS will see Sugni when she is doing rai. hopefully we might get to see the scene of him shawling Sugni in order to save her from the leech of a thakur thats watching sugni 😆😆

You know although thakur VS will turn out to be a negative person I still think he has a kind of spark that grips me into liking his character but of course I am also loking forward to our PSH hero aditiya (anuj sachdev) 😳

I am with you on the bold part. When I first started to watch the promos for this show I was hoping not to see Thakur VS with Sugni but then I saw their ride back home in the Rikshaw; I was like hmm they are not bad together. I love their scenes because their personalities are so different and it's always a treat to watch Sugni talking and talking and VS getting annoyed. Lol

Riya (:
It was a good episode but i clearly missed Vikram. This show is incomplete without his smooth., suave and dark presence. 😆