Phir Subah Hogi

No vikram today !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I was hoping to see some of his scenes..with sugni or anyone else..
none of tht :(
i seriously think he's gonna put tht veil on her tomorrow by the end..n on monday not do anything..prolly cuz he notices tht leech of the ugly thakur staring at sugni...

Edited by daisyluv - 26 April 2012 at 2:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineRaleighbcatThruMyEyez-NitaSweetiShobhyrozieTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No vikram today !" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Sighs 

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hi daisyluv  Smile

I agree with you, I mean I was so looking forward to seeing some scenes with thakur VS and Sugni but sadly there was none Cry

Anyways I think tomorrow is definitely an episode to watch since the precap says thakur VS will see Sugni when she is doing rai. hopefully we might get to see the scene of him shawling Sugni in order to save her from the leech of a thakur thats watching sugni LOLLOL

You know although thakur VS will turn out to be a negative person I still think he has a kind of spark that grips me into liking his character but of course I am also loking forward to our PSH hero aditiya (anuj sachdev) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineRaleighbcat

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozetta

Hi daisyluv  Smile

I agree with you, I mean I was so looking forward to seeing some scenes with thakur VS and Sugni but sadly there was none Cry

Anyways I think tomorrow is definitely an episode to watch since the precap says thakur VS will see Sugni when she is doing rai. hopefully we might get to see the scene of him shawling Sugni in order to save her from the leech of a thakur thats watching sugni LOLLOL

You know although thakur VS will turn out to be a negative person I still think he has a kind of spark that grips me into liking his character but of course I am also loking forward to our PSH hero aditiya (anuj sachdev) Embarrassed

I am with you on the bold part. When I first started to watch the promos for this show I was hoping not to see Thakur VS with Sugni but then I saw their ride back home in the Rikshaw; I was like hmm they are not bad together. I love their scenes because their personalities are so different and it's always a treat to watch Sugni talking and talking and VS getting annoyed. Lol

Riya (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatThruMyEyez-NitaprincessRock776pallavi25

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
It was a good episode but i clearly missed Vikram. This show is incomplete without his smooth., suave and dark presence. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.