Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Pradeep has no respect for women!

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have realized that this jerk has no respect for women, period! Yes, his cheating is one issue but what I am talking about is different.

He brings Anushka, a high class business woman, in his home and expects her to take care of him, his children, and the house. Anushka is an idiot in her own place. But really I felt bad for her. Wait, actually, it isn't even about her. It's simply about how I see Pradeep views women.

Can you imagine a newly-wed girl given 3 kids and a house to look after, with a husband who does nothing but sit on his ass reading a newspaper sipping tea? That's is how I see this situation. This is what, to me, Pradeep views women as. He claimed to love Anu and loves that she is fashionable and inteliigent. Well what does he eventually want her to do? Look after his kids and house!

His words to her yesterday " Oh this is your job, you should know how to do these things!" That just did it for me. Made me soo angry! He is a sexist pig! He thinks women's job is to stay home, cook, clean, and look after kids! I hate men who make comments like that! This isn't the 1800s. You're in the 21st century. Act like a human not a neanderthal!

I am not even trying to defend Anu. Like I said, it's not about her. It's about what Pradeep thinks women's role truly is! This is the impression that I got from yesterday's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, thats exactly what they want to show ...Pradeep is an MCP...a chauvinistic pig! He treated Mona like a doormat, as a maid servant and now hes treating Anu the same...he expects women to do housework whether its the housewife or his boss/girlfriend...now Anu will learn her lesson what a loser shes ended up with...😆