Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Pradeep has no respect for women!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChemistryMajor

Goldie

ChemistryMajor

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I have realized that this jerk has no respect for women, period! Yes, his cheating is one issue but what I am talking about is different.

He brings Anushka, a high class business woman, in his home and expects her to take care of him, his children, and the house. Anushka is an idiot in her own place. But really I felt bad for her. Wait, actually, it isn't even about her. It's simply about how I see Pradeep views women.

Can you imagine a newly-wed girl given 3 kids and a house to look after, with a husband who does nothing but sit on his ass reading a newspaper sipping tea? That's is how I see this situation. This is what, to me, Pradeep views women as. He claimed to love Anu and loves that she is fashionable and inteliigent. Well what does he eventually want her to do? Look after his kids and house!

His words to her yesterday " Oh this is your job, you should know how to do these things!" That just did it for me. Made me soo angry! He is a sexist pig! He thinks women's job is to stay home, cook, clean, and look after kids! I hate men who make comments like that! This isn't the 1800s. You're in the 21st century. Act like a human not a neanderthal!

I am not even trying to defend Anu. Like I said, it's not about her. It's about what Pradeep thinks women's role truly is! This is the impression that I got from yesterday's episode.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_arieschangumangu123moharikafanvirgo24applenpeachesnancy1996Super Koolani_grpallavi25SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pradeep has no respect for women!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Well, thats exactly what they want to show ...Pradeep is an MCP...a chauvinistic pig! He treated Mona like a doormat, as a maid servant and now hes treating Anu the same...he expects women to do housework whether its the housewife or his boss/girlfriend...now Anu will learn her lesson what a loser shes ended up with...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123Super Koolani_gr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Im disgusted tooDead

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.