Bade Acche Laggte Hai

TOI: Whose hot on TV - Ram

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

who's hot & who's not in TV !

TNN | Apr 27, 2012, 12.00AM IST
who's hot & who's not in TV !
Ram Kapoor

Prime time TV's male stars are leaving no stones unturned to look their best. Not all score brownie points with fashionistas. Find out who the fashion designers think gain an edge in the tellyland and also those who urgently need wardrobe makeovers

RAM KAPOOR (Bade Achhe Laggte Hai)As a millionaire in Bade Achhe Laggte Hai, Ram Kapoor's corporate look has found a strong connect with the audience. Of late he's also sporting formals simple solid shades, which has managed to impress the viewers. 

Designerspeak: Falguni Patel says, "The reason why women love to see Ram on screen has got lots to do with the way he dresses. His formal three-piece suits are totally in keeping with his screen image of a biz tycoon. The transition from blue, white shirts and grey/black suits to traditional kurtas has made him appealing to the masses. His natural flair of carrying the style with ease and not going OTT makes a well turned out actor. Even his accessories like watches, ties and shoes are co-ordinated well." 

HARSHAD CHOPRA (Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?) Harshad Chopra, the cute, heartthrob oozes oodles of charm as the nattily turned out Raghav (Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?) Even in something as basic as check shirts and black ganjees teamed with faded blue denim jeans, Harshad's totally dream worthy! 

Designerspeak: Rohit Verma says, "As a former ramp model Harshad knows what kind of outfits work best for him. He knows how to draw attention with colourful shirts and tees. He also has a fab physique and is undoubtedly one of the best dressed men on TV." 

KARAN KUNDRA (Gumrah-The End of Innocence) This Delhi dude surely knows how to keep it stylish. Karan, who is currently hosting Gumrah has a huge fan following among youngsters not just because of the content of his show but also because of his attire. He looks best in smart casuals teamed up with a trademark morning stubble. From head gears, funky wrist bands, scarves to mufflers and tees with motifs, Karan knows how to up his own style quotient. 

Designerspeak: Bhavin Trivedi says, "Karan's figure-hugging tees are very hip, and youngsters can identify with it. He also flaunts classy aviators to give him a mysterious appeal. The way he combines street fashion with high street style is commendable." 

SUDEEP SAHIR (Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki) As Arjun, the billionaire of Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, Sudeep keeps it subtle and understated. He prefers to wear a mix of smart casuals and formals and is fairly well turned out. 

Designerspeak: Rohan Arora says, "Sudeep looks dapper in his crisp shirts and youthful tees. Even in his Indian attire he looks charming. His sense of style can be defined as classy which goes well with his character in the series." 

KARAN TACKER (Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai) Small screen hottie, Karan Tacker as Viren in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, is quite the scenestealer in smart casuals and natty Indianwear. He also sports a cute, dimpled smile to add to his charm. 

Designerspeak: Ashish Parekh says, "Karan is one of the most well dressed men on screen. His bright tees, rugged denims and smart footwear compliment his outfits, Karan is the guy in demand."  ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m not being biased here, but Ram is the only hottie i find on Television 
u rock RK, u really do😳😳
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanu!!

Fat and Forty made Hot by RK!!😍 I agree 100%%%%
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree.. Ram is the only charming one for me..πŸ˜‰ and yes I loved him a lot in his suites, I really want him back in suits sometimes. Amazing actor with great attitude.
Edited by fanraya - 12 years ago
murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree ram is only charming personality...he is supab...his million doler smile is enough for droling over him...
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RK is the only cute sa hottie in TV,
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Thanks Tanu!!

Fat and Forty made Hot by RK!!😍 I agree 100%%%%

Hum.. let me think abt this for a second... ahhh.. humm... well...

Kidding.. Agree.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They didnt mention Ronit Da here... WHOA

Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

m not being biased here, but Ram is the only hottie i find on Television 

u rock RK, u really do😳😳

Nancy

I don't even care if you are biased..But love your choiceπŸ˜‰
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Hum.. let me think abt this for a second... ahhh.. humm... well...

Kidding.. Agree.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They didnt mention Ronit Da here... WHOA

Aaj kal tum meri saath bahut panga lena chahthi Sista.. Pungi bajane waali hoonπŸ˜†
Waise.. smart choice!! Love ya!😳
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Aaj kal tum meri saath bahut panga lena chahthi Sista.. Pungi bajane waali hoonπŸ˜†
Waise.. smart choice!! Love ya!😳

πŸ€—   For you and Ram πŸ˜‰