Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
yeah they will suffer-i heard something like Tarkasur created a fortress that protect him and his gang from devtas and only once that fort was broken down could Shiv attack him?...is it true?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A doubt???? (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

yeah they will suffer-i heard something like Tarkasur created a fortress that protect him and his gang from devtas and only once that fort was broken down could Shiv attack him?...is it true?
That was Tripurasur.  
Tarkasur had once won Swarga, then Brhmaji told him to return Swarga to Devas & he did it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
oh...so when did that happen?..before Parvatis birth?

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ok am really liking how conversation is happening here...m getting lot of knowledge from all of you...please keep conversing so i can gain more:D

sankalp_prapti

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

oh...so when did that happen?..before Parvatis birth?
That was after he received the boon, he fought & defeated the Devas.  Parvati was born after that.

-ShrNi-

IF-Veteran Member

-ShrNi-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hmmm...so i guess they will show it now...considering that he has already revived the boon-then Taraksur will go in hybernation-trouble the devtas...till Parvatis birth happens...i think the cvs will have to rake thier heads as to what to do with him-because they actually have messed up the time line!

sankalp_prapti-DavneetKaur-

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
They must be having some more tracks. Vritrasur is back to penance to get his powers back. He may return with regenerated strength, some more Asura can be called till the worst of the Asuras Dakshasur strikes back.LOL

sankalp_prapti-DavneetKaur-

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Minu U r a true Guru of mineWink

sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.