Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark

<div align="center"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Agree with all of you..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">What i know is being a human even if we meditate for years we can find only a glimpse of the supreme...our conscious expands with the universe as we meditate.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">So for Sati (who is shown here) was not yogini or she hardly meditated..from last night's episode we see that Shiva had to invoke her 'Kudnilini shakti' which is the basics of the whole yogi thing.That was the start of it..so obviously to be able to contain that great amount of energy of Adi Shakti in her she had to become yogya of that power,energy,position -that great level of consciousnesses which encompasses not only the human,animal but also the whole Universe -the Cosmos...I suppose before she became yogya of her true self ie Adi Shakti n bear the Tejas of Mahadev fate played its game.</font>
</div>

Siya I already want to cry buckets when I read your answer..gosh..dont tell.me their.milan never happens..god I feeling like I am sleeping on a bed of arrowsnlike Bheeshma pitamah yaar..!!!sob sob...no jokes..seriously..thats tragic..I thought they did have milan.. Cry Cry Cry god I cried with mahadev last night and now..aww..such intense lovers and they cant have milan..sob sob.. Cry

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 27 April 2012 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-sankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A doubt???? (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
All this confusion is because Tarkasur is shown before his actual occurance. He existed at the time of Parvati. Before that Vritrasur had troubled Devas. Sati in the real story was divine, they had enjoyed marittal bliss for a long time. They were not under any pressure of having a sonLOL
Because Sati was divine, she appeared in Dash Mahavidya's form When Shivji stopped her from going for the yagya. She told him I'll go & get the yagya-bhag for you or will destroy the yagya. She showed him her 10 powerful forms, seeing them he allowed her to go for the yagya.
Devas couldnot handle Tarakasur that's why they wanted Shivji & Parvati to get married.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983Strawbellaani_gr-DavneetKaur-TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

All this confusion is because Tarkasur is shown before his actual occurance. He existed at the time of Parvati. Before that Vritrasur had troubled Devas. Sati in the real story was divine, they had enjoyed marittal bliss for a long time. They were not under any pressure of having a sonLOL
Because Sati was divine, she appeared in Dash Mahavidya's form When Shivji stopped her from going for the yagya. She told him I'll go & get the yagya-bhag for you or will destroy the yagya. She showed him her 10 powerful forms, seeing them he allowed her to go for the yagya.
Devas couldnot handle Tarakasur that's why they wanted Shivji & Parvati to get married.

I dnt understand why so much hurry of milanConfused...???  even Hari  is hurry of Shiv-Sati milan.LOL..whyyy...???Neither can Sati be yogya  in a day  nor   Mrutyulok's kalyaan wud happen in a day..then..why...Can't CVs  show us the love story without hurdles for a while without peeping ins of Asurs..???Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12ani_grTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I dnt understand why so much hurry of milanConfused...???  even Hari  is hurry of Shiv-Sati milan.LOL..whyyy...???Neither can Sati be yogya  in a day  nor   Mrutyulok's kalyaan wud happen in a day..then..why...Can't CVs  show us the love story without hurdles for a while without peeping ins of Asurs..???Ouch
[/QUOTE]
It's the twist added to incorporate more drama, by calling various Asuras before their scheduled arrival timeLOL They should show like how it actualy happened ,their enjoying a peaceful marrial happiness.
Why Daksh has to come in almost all the epi? He can take time of 9 to 10000 years to plan his next yagya.

Edited by mnx12 - 27 April 2012 at 1:29am

TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Because Sati was divine, she appeared in Dash Mahavidya's form When Shivji stopped her from going for the yagya. She told him I'll go & get the yagya-bhag for you or will destroy the yagya.She showed him her10 powerful forms, seeing them he allowed her to go for the yagya.

You are the only hope for me.Meenu warna pata nahin mera kya hijaata. ...I hope all happena acording to your knowledge..and we get to see loads of sati amd shiv

mnx12sankalp_prapti

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
what meenaxi says is right-bringing Tarkasur now is changed the whole holia of the story..the pressure of having a child was during Pravatis time...Sati didnt need to bear a child...im trying to figure out what they will do of Tarkasur in between the whole Yagya drama and Parvatis birth!LOL...
i find the milan jaap rather annoying actually-cant the other devas mind thier own business for sometimeLOL...makes them look like a bunch of despos!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-mnx12sankalp_prapti....Poojie....

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
yes she did realize herself before she destroyed the Daksha Yajna by self immolating

And absolutely Tarka sur story is of Parvati era , I just hope they are not planning to change that and show Kartikeya born to sati

They cant do that right?

Edited by NandiniPS - 27 April 2012 at 3:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

yes she did realize herself before she destroyed the Daksha Yajna by self immolating

And absolutely Tarka sur story is of Parvati era , I just hope they are not planning to change that and show Kartikeya born to sati

They cant do that right?
They want do thatLOL  but showing Tarakasur now means Devas will be suffering for a very long time till Kartikeya is born, much longer then they really suffered.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.