Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
guys am not a hindu so i dont really know if sati ever comes in terms to her being adi shakti and also realising her true form totally???i know all of us are discussing this only but i had a doubt so can someone please solve it???Big smile

and second doubt whether shiv sati milan happen or not??

Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 26 April 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A doubt????" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
technically..most of us dont really know..Confused but if its true that sati performed tapasya before her marriage to shivji then she probably did realize her true identity..but parvati definitely was aware of her identity as adi-shaktiSmile..u can say she was a 'poornavatar' in terms of consciousness of divinity..shiv-sati milan...it depends on what you're alluding to dear..Ouch

Edited by camella - 26 April 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by camella

technically..most of us dont really know..Confused but if its true that sati performed tapasya before her marriage to shivji then she probably did realize her true identity..but parvati definitely was aware of her identity as adi-shaktiSmile..u can say she was a 'poornavatar' in terms of consciousness of divinity..shiv-sati milan...it depends on what you're alluding to dear..Ouch
hey thanks for answering this...actually what i mean is i know about parvati knowing her identity and also that she did tapasya too..but i am not much aware about sati shiv...by milan what i mean is shiv tells sati is still ayogya so did sati become yogya to shiv or notSmile

camella

IF-Dazzler

camella

PRCís observer (Pratha)

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DavneetKaur-

Originally posted by camella

hey thanks for answering this...actually what i mean is i know about parvati knowing her identity and also that she did tapasya too..but i am not much aware about sati shiv...by milan what i mean is shiv tells sati is still ayogya so did sati become yogya to shiv or notSmile

hmm..thats really confusing u know..because if we say sati was not exactly 'yogya' then even the fact that she invoked the yogic fire to immolate herself would be a doubtOuch..but the widely accepted fact is that sati had invoked the fire through her 'satitva' and immolated herself..so im not really sure abt the yogyata dear..Confused..im confused too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-

afrz

Goldie

afrz

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Smile

Sups230695

Sups230695

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hey to all...like all ppl here i 2 watch DKDM n have bin followin dis forum 4 few days nw.. M Suparna.. :)

According to my knowledge, der r many shiv sati stories...but as sati self immolates herslf, its obvious she ws a yogic, ..but some sources say dat she bcame 1 b4 shiv accepted her n some say dat dey lived hapily 4 many years n she bcame a yogic in d mean tym..

also some sources say d yagna happnd soon after deir marriage, in such a case deir 'milan' ob didnt take place..but other sources say dey lived happily 4 many years...but 4 sure dey din have a child...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DavneetKaur-sankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of you..
What i know is being a human even if we meditate for years we can find only  a glimpse of the supreme...our conscious expands with the universe as we meditate.
So for Sati (who is shown here) was not yogini or she hardly meditated..from last night's episode we see that Shiva had to invoke her 'Kudnilini shakti' which is the basics of the whole yogi thing.That was the start of it..so obviously to be able to contain that great amount of energy of Adi Shakti in her she had to become yogya of that power,energy,position -that great level of consciousnesses which encompasses not only the human,animal but also the whole Universe -the Cosmos...I suppose before she became yogya of her true self ie Adi Shakti n bear the Tejas of Mahadev fate played its game.

Edited by Killer_Shark - 26 April 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari0706ani_gr-DavneetKaur-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i agree with Siya...perhaps the reason why Shiva and Sati didnt have children was because Sati was still becoming Yogya for Shiva-and by the time she did she self immolated herself at the Yagya...
Shivas child is no ordinary child-he was so powerful at time of birth that no one other than Parvati-being Adi Shakti could have conceived him-that is why Shiv Ji every time states when the Milan topic comes up that Sati has to be yogya-beacuse a normal human could not have borne Shivas son...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

flamingo_ariespari0706ani_grTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.